• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Robin H,

Did you get a printout of hp/torque ,

I'd love to see the results for the RS200

would like to see if they all have the characteristic drop in torque @3600rpm.....

Well it was a bit last minute but I headed up to janspeed to see Zee, as needed to pick some bit's up

Once got there was introduced to new and familiar face (thanks Zee)

and had a good old chat with Ahmet about car pc's  :geek:

loved the tour round Janspeed most intresting indeeed

also enjoyed seeing the cars on the rollers

my results

153.71 atrw

the only way is up

Still waiting for the most powerful of the day result from Ahmet ????

Your joking right ? :shifty:

UM NOPE

I'm also sorry if I stole the power sheet record lol.

No worries there pal. I think Ahmet stole the power record for the day :winky:

Methinks someone was poking fun at either me or Ahmet then /????? No fair takin the pee out of the new boys.

I'm still amazed ahmet decided to give it the big 'un and overtake us on a single carriageway.... with the SLOWEST CAR OF THE DAY!!!    :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

You mean you still can't believe, that Ahmet managed to overtake you on a perfectly legal area of road ......... governed by the national speed limit .... in the slowest car of the day .......... therefore putting YOU to shame :lol:

I'm still amazed ahmet decided to give it the big 'un and overtake us on a single carriageway.... with the SLOWEST CAR OF THE DAY!!!    :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

You mean you still can't believe, that Ahmet managed to overtake you on a perfectly legal area of road ......... governed by the national speed limit .... in the slowest car of the day .......... therefore putting YOU to shame :lol:

no ....we all saw the state of your tyres and thought it safer if you were in front :lol:

no ....we all saw the state of your tyres and thought it safer if you were in front :lol:

:lol:

you see those white hatched lines you were driving over, thats not best thing to do at a bottle neck :)

ahmet has a whole 75bhp/tonne

There was also a lot of car worshiping going on...

normal_Nov05RR_image007.jpg

Glad to see we're worshipping the correct car as well... B)

@ Ahmet, we'll neglect to mention the fact I had to let you in, otherwise you'd have crashed into that oncoming car :whistling:

So I believe that makes ME the better driver :P

So I believe that makes ME the better driver  :P

lol ! - ok then ........... if it makes your day, we'll say your the better driver :whistling:

hehe .... wouldn't want to upset you .... but we were all looking on the floor as your car was releasing all this smoke !! :o :lol:

hehe .... wouldn't want to upset you .... but we were all looking on the floor as your car was releasing all this smoke !!  :o  :lol:

Thats because of all the power i'm pushing out mate...... oh, but you wouldnt know :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D

hehe .... wouldn't want to upset you .... but we were all looking on the floor as your car was releasing all this smoke !!  :o  :lol:

Thats because of all the power i'm pushing out mate...... oh, but you wouldnt know :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D

:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...