Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ilford Goodwin Full Geo Alignment

subman

Hi,

I have uneven wear on the rear tyre, the inner edge is bald. I am planning to put some Eagle F1 on it but I don't want the same thing happen to it six month down the line.

Goodwin which is 1 mile from me can do full geo and rear camber adjust and I think thats what I need. A lot of ppl heer recommand Tony in Watford?

98 pounds for geo check and all adjustment 4 wheels if needed.

Eagle F1, 255/40/17 for 100 + Vat each

sounds good?

BTW I have a Toyota Supra TT :driving:

China

Goodwin Tyres in Ilford ............ Green Lane are actually Very good. A lot of people do recommend this place (maybe not so much from here)

But I have heard a lot of good things about them ...........

I am heading there now to have a look and see what equipment they have.

Most likely I will get it done there next saturday as they need to order the F1s. Will post the print out here too.

China

Goodwin Tyres in Ilford ............ Green Lane are actually Very good. A lot of people do recommend this place (maybe not so much from here)

But I have heard a lot of good things about them ...........

Been there today and waited 2 hours to get on the ramp.

Once I got on they found that my Blitz Nur Spec - R exhaust sit too low for the jack on the ramp :blink:

since they don't have the tyre I need Jim is going to call me back tomorrow for the price of the tyre and I will return there next week and may have to take off the back box while on the ramp

China

Been there today and waited 2 hours to get on the ramp.

Once I got on they found that my Blitz Nur Spec - R exhaust sit too low for the jack on the ramp  :blink:

since they don't have the tyre I need Jim is going to call me back tomorrow for the price of the tyre and I will return there next week and may have to take off the back box while on the ramp

China

Stay with it?.... add a few mods then any garage could have problems setting the car, show some trust and the final print here and LOC will ensure all is well.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links