Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Knowledge Base

Mr Morse

Why not make a "knowledge base" section, based upon each of the models.

Example, for each model, a different sub-forum for:

Engine

Brakes

Suspension

Exterior

Interior

Miscellaneous

When one of the members does a good technical write up, the subject could be posted directly into the KB, similar to what has been done in the Car Care forum. Since many of the common Q's on the forum are repeated month in month out, this would make things simpler for everyone.

I would also suggest that replies to any KB theories are not permitted in the KB forum, but are posted and answered in the relevant public forum.

Sorry Matt, I'm having a blondie.......:blush:

What I meant was a subtitle "KB" on the same line as Car Car Centre, Gallery, Garage etc

Right, yes finally seen it now..............but it's not at all easy to find............all the other sites I use for the MR2 it's right there in your face! :D

Maybe because not so many MR2 drivers are not employed in the IT industry, so it doesn't come naturally to look at weeny little scrollbars.

Put it on the main forums page please, it'll help everyone! :D

And......sorry to flog an old horse....but, for example there are only 29 articles on the IS200/300 and they are way out of date!

There have been many useful articles posted over the previous few months but nothing is listed here..... :blink:

What is out of date? Nearly everything there is a procedure to perform a task, not sure how they change over time :duh:

What I meant by "out of date" was that many of the recent procedures or tips posted on the main forum haven't been shown.

And anyway, it's not a lot of use to (newer) users if they don't know where to look for things. I've been on here for 9 months now and only found it yesterday.

Dare I suggest that a section is created within the forum?

I know there is info on the main page but I personally (and I beleive other members do to) go straight to the forum now.

I haven't looked at the main page since I joined the forum a couple of months ago. There is a lot of useful information that perhaps isn't being looked at.

Even if the section is a series of links to the main page info.

(Please don't shoot me :whistling: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links