Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

50k Service Price Guide

Lexus Liverpool 1st to respond

Dear Mr Soutar,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the 50k service on your vehicle.

The normal price for this service is £240.84 incl, but we do a discount for vehicles over a certain age. This would make the total cost £199.64 incl.

Courtesy cars are free of charge, but will need to be booked in advance to ensure there is one available on your chosen date. All we require is that you bring your driving license and insurance certificate so we can confirm cover with your insurance company.

If you would like to arrange this, please contact us on 0151 9347666.

Regards

Kerry Baldwin

I am in liverpool and have emailed Liverpool, Chester, Stockport, Manchester to get prices on 50k service as mine is up in 2000 miles so looking for a idea price i will post the responses.

Will be very interested in the response you get as mine is due soon. Lexus Bolton have quoted me £155 and somewhat reluctantly offered a 10% discount. Mind you they do collect and return your car and leave you with a courtesy car whilst it's being done. I have an IS 300 so I do not know if there is a difference in the costs compared to the IS 200.

I am in liverpool and have emailed Liverpool, Chester, Stockport, Manchester to get prices on 50k service as mine is up in 2000 miles so looking for a idea price i will post the responses.

Will be very interested in the response you get as mine is due soon. Lexus Bolton have quoted me £155 and somewhat reluctantly offered a 10% discount. Mind you they do collect and return your car and leave you with a courtesy car whilst it's being done. I have an IS 300 so I do not know if there is a difference in the costs compared to the IS 200.

sorry and bolton

Lexus quoted me £650 for 60,000 service. Ended up getting it done at a reputable independent garage with all genuine Lexus parts, and for exactly the same service it cost me £244. I also wondered how Lexus can charge £150 for 6 spark plugs because when my invoice came back I was only charged £53. I know that when you come to sell the car it may be worth a few hundred quid less but why not save yourself that few hundred quid in servicing during the time you own the car!?

I can do you a 50k service for far less than that !

where u based though

Chris,

Any chance of a price for front disks and pads? Been quoted £401.52

And £214 for 1 front shocker.

Does this sound fair?

Andy

Based in Crewe and prepaaired to travel :driving:

I can do you a 50k service for far less than that !

where u based though

Chris,

Any chance of a price for front disks and pads? Been quoted £401.52

And £214 for 1 front shocker.

Does this sound fair?

Andy

Based in Crewe and prepaaired to travel :driving:

pm me your chassis number and i will price the job for you

chris thanks for the quote

i havnt posted the price cause i dont know if you want me too.

It looks like i will be coming to you in november to get my service as i said we are playing longton and its round the corner from you. my current milage is 48,300 so will be around 50,000 when i come to you

thanks will be in touch

andrew

had this reply from STOCKPORT on friday

Good Morning Mr Soutar

Thank you for your email.

Could you supply me with the mileage of the vehicle and the model type so I

can get a quote for your service.

I will always gladly match any like for like quote on your vehicle.

We can supply a courtesy car Free of charge whilst your vehicle is in for

service, this is subject to our insurance terms and

we will need a copy of your driving licence.

I look forward to your reply so we can provide the quote.

yours sincerely

Paul Marrow

sent the info back and got this REPLY

Good Morning

the cost of a 50000 mile service is £189.73.

if the vehicle is 5 years old it may require a coolant change depending on, if it was change at 3 years.

I can't price match Hanley's quote of £?????(can i post the price chris)--I suspect they may have quoted incorrectly.

Please let me know when you are ready to booking in and I will arrange it for you

Many Thanks

Lexus quoted me £650 for 60,000 service. Ended up getting it done at a reputable independent garage with all genuine Lexus parts, and for exactly the same service it cost me £244. I also wondered how Lexus can charge £150 for 6 spark plugs because when my invoice came back I was only charged £53. I know that when you come to sell the car it may be worth a few hundred quid less but why not save yourself that few hundred quid in servicing during the time you own the car!?

Why does it cost £650 for the 60,000 mile service ? The reason I ask is that mine is due at the end on next month, and I'm interested in how Lexus can charge so much ? What do they actually HAVE to replace on this service to make it justift paying £650 ? :angry:

Maybe I'm just tight-fisted ? :P Any replies would be appreciated

no mate my price is correct that i have quoted, i have it here on a list in black and white in front of me

ya i no your price was

funny the way he could match it after saying he could

i sent him a email back saying it was correct but no repsonse

what time does your garage shut on a saturday

our kick off moves to 2.30 soon and i will be finished around 4 time i get changed etc will be about 430

also am i best phoning up now to book it in as i need a courtsey car

no mate my price is correct that i have quoted, i have it here on a list in black and white in front of me

ya i no your price was

our kick off moves to 2.30 soon and i will be finished around 4 time i get changed etc will be about 430

normally 12.30 on a saturday

ya i no your price was

normally 12.30 on a saturday

i can get the car there for 12 on the saturday

So whats the best way of doing this chris?

having a courtsy car until the sunday or monday?

getting a courtsy car until monday or something?

or the other option is i can come on the thursday to drop my car off (cant come on the friday due to rugby festival) and pick it up saturday morning ?

Why does it cost £650 for the 60,000 mile service ? The reason I ask is that mine is due at the end on next month, and I'm interested in how Lexus can charge so much ? What do they actually HAVE to replace on this service to make it justift paying £650 ? :angry:

Maybe I'm just tight-fisted ? :P Any replies would be appreciated

You need to call round and ask for GOLD discounts, I ended up paying less than £400 with Gold, you just need to do the leg work. Some details in pricing are in this thread: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=21424&hl=