Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Desperately Needed

jasper

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok the last 2 is just the liner, heat it up a little and push it back.

first one it rubs only when you are braking at low speeds? dont think thats the tyre rubbing on the liner- u 100% sure the tyre rubs when u are braking( assuming you are not turning or are on full lock at the same time

definately the tyres on atm are 245/45/18

looks like you need new tyres mate..................and when you go to get new ones get 225/35/18 or 225/40/18

just one :question: how the f :tsktsk: k did you get 245,s on a 8J rim :crying:

thats what came on the rims when i got them from Toyota, Marcus...245 can be fitted to a 8j rim..

Edited by Monster-Mat

definately the tyres on atm are 245/45/18

looks like you need new tyres mate..................and when you go to get new ones get 225/35/18 or 225/40/18

just one :question: how the f :tsktsk: k did you get 245,s on a 8J rim :crying:

thats what came on the rims when i got them from Toyota, Marcus...245 can be fitted to a 8j rim..

I did not think they would fit matt ;) i was told 235 max..................or is that the max for 7J rim im all :duh: now :lol:

7j : 205 min 225 max ideal 215

7.5j: 215 min 235 maxideal 225

8j 225 min  245max  ideal 235

Thanks for that mate............. :D thats what it was! when i had my 17" rims they was 7.5j thats what i was thinking where the max is 235 :whistling::blush:

245................ :whistling: think i will fit some off them at the back when i need new ones

Big tyres on not so wide wheels looks bit silly, makes the wheel look alot small

However smaller width tyres on FAT wheels looks sooooo cool :D

stretched.jpg

ACFBXC.DbGhR.jpg

Needless to say, my 255/30s on the 9,5" wheel is stretched to the limits to fit!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links