Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hiya..

My alarm keeps going off when the car is started and moving along the road... Any ideas??? And what about disabling it completely... It does this at stand still as well but only when the car is started... It goes off for approx 30 sec goes silent for 3 and goes off again...

The car works fine and no lights are lit on the dash etc.. The only thing out of place is the alarm keeps going off..

I pulled the Battery out left it a while to reset the ecu but no joy...

Any info would be apperciated..

With Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hiya..

My alarm keeps going off when the car is started and moving along the road... Any ideas???  And what about disabling it completely...  It does this at stand still as well but only when the car is started...  It goes off for approx 30 sec goes silent for 3 and goes off again...

The car works fine and no lights are lit on the dash etc..  The only thing out of place is the alarm keeps going off..

I pulled the battery out left it a while to reset the ecu but no joy...

Any info would be apperciated..

With Thanks

Yes I am having the same problem with my MKII GS300SE. The alarm goes off, but no flashing indicators and no horn, just the siren. Tried switching of by pressing the unlock button on the key forb and it still goes off. Started the car and drove off, alarm still sounding. Finally pressed the lock and unlock, it stopped for a while and it then came back on. I have now disconnected the Battery and will phone my lexus dealer on Monday.

If i find anything, i will post here!!!

Does locking the car using the key in the door diable the alarm????

SID!

• 2 months later...

Hiya...

My car started doing it again this time it doesnt go off until i unplug the Battery...

Just the siren no lights or horn etc... Goes for say 20-30 secs and then stops for less than 10 and goes again...

Any help would be apperciated.. Also does anyone know were the alarm is located in the car till i brake the connection...

Thanks...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Bump.

I'm having this issue too!!

Did any of you manage to solve it!!!

Danny

Hello folks,

I have a GS300 MK1 and have similar problems. I have 2 keys, one black and the other grey. I have been told by the RAC guy who came out to see me today that if you use they grey valet key for longer than the system is happy with, it sounds the alarm but no flashing of lights. I was using the valet key as I wanted to keep the black master key safe at home. I will now use the black key only and see what happens. It might be a corroded siren as pointed out by some other members but let's wait and see befroe ripping bits out.

Anyone interested in my findings should contact me through the LOC after a few days. Today is 24-9-08.

Hope this was of use to someone.

Regards.