Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Morrisons Ron

d3fy

I'm getting new Audi A3 at the end of the month and it states that I have to run it on 97 or above (i think), just wondered if the premium was 97?

Dont know which model you're getting, wife has new Golf GTi 200bhp which also states needs to be run on Super Unleaded, Sainbury's Meadowhall cheapest Super unleaded in our area only 2p litre more than premium

I'm getting new Audi A3 at the end of the month and it states that I have to run it on 97 or above (i think), just wondered if the premium was 97?

Premium UL is 95

Super UL is >95 (BP, Esso is 97, Shell is 98)

But what difference does the RON of the fuel make???

Dont know which model you're getting, wife has new Golf GTi 200bhp which also states needs to be run on Super Unleaded, Sainbury's Meadowhall cheapest Super unleaded in our area only 2p litre more than premium

Yup same engine mate, A3 2.0T Quattro (quicker than GTi :lol: ) Looks like I will be filling up there then.