Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New M5

Mr Singh

Fair enough bloody good car, but it's still a BMW,

When are lexus going to bring out a car with 400-500 bhp would be nice too see, heard something about one but dont know what went on with it was meant to be over 200mph

Has anyone seen the new version of the supra (dunno what its called) saw it ages ago in a mag its meant to hit 200mph.

(i could be getting these 2 mixed up or they could be one in the same)

:hehe:

angel eyes are a nice touch.....wonder if they're fitted as standard :P  :D  :P

Probably. South Wales Police have at least one fully marked-up traffic car with angel eyes!

I saw one on the North Circular Road yesterday. I say I saw it but only for a second.... the guy who was driving it was doing in excess of id guess 90mph.... what i saw it looked awesome. And the way it took off from just past the Barking Gatso id say it is a stonker to drive too.

One day I too will get one! One day! :)

When are lexus going to bring out a car with 400-500 bhp would be nice too see, heard something about one but dont know what went on with it was meant to be over 200mph

I don't understand the Lexus thinking that there's no market for such cars, eg the reason for not bringing the IS350 to the UK. There obviously is or BMW etc wouldn't market the M3, M5 etc here.

And I must confess I do like the look of the M6. :blush:

I don't understand the Lexus thinking that there's no market for such cars, eg the reason for not bringing the IS350 to the UK. There obviously is or BMW etc wouldn't market the M3, M5 etc here.

Only did a quick search but this is one of them

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/motoring/1632004.htm

Only did a quick search but this is one of them

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/motoring/1632004.htm

http://www.channel4.com/4car/gallery/motor...-3_page_15.html

ITs a bit odd but im pretty sure i remember them saying that the radiators are at the back (the vented bits) and the airflow raps round the car and flows in, very odd.

Yeh, i guess it could look like BMWs version of a 'lairy' scooby or something... i must admit... its one of those cars that will stand out in a crowd...

This is where the M7 comes in

6040615.001.1L.jpg

http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm....001/bmw/1.html

:D

Can't get my head around the rear end of the new 3 series, its hideous, but that rear bumper on that M3 looks fantastic :D

Think I'd prob prefer the M5 over the M6, first of all you save £20k, plus I love the thought of a saloon car that can c**p all over a Ferrari :yahoo:

That does look sooo threatening - and the best part is that it's fast with room for passengers (unlike most sport cars). :D

Have any of you seen the new Merc yet ? Apparently it has a twin-turbo'd Kompressor engine which has boosted the Merc to a 217.something mph rocket !

Sorry, forgot to mention - IT'S A V12 !!

angel eyes are a nice touch.....wonder if they're fitted as standard :P  :D  :P

Probably. South Wales Police have at least one fully marked-up traffic car with angel eyes!

All 5s have them, so did the previous shape.

Have any of you seen the new Merc yet ?  Apparently it has a twin-turbo'd Kompressor engine which has boosted the Merc to a 217.something mph rocket !

Is this a Merc or are you talking about the Brabus E V12? Either way, fastest saloon car in the world is not that bad a title to have! :)

Have any of you seen the new Merc yet ?   Apparently it has a twin-turbo'd Kompressor engine which has boosted the Merc to a 217.something mph rocket !

Is this a Merc or are you talking about the Brabus E V12? Either way, fastest saloon car in the world is not that bad a title to have! :)

This is a "straight-forward" Merc. No Brabus, or anything. Just yer box standard V12, twin-turbo'd engine ! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links