Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Smoked Headlights

CyberCore

I've been looking for smoked headlights for ages now :crybaby:

So I was wondering where you guys get them. But there is one problem, I'm from belgium and I've go a LHD car.

Does that mean that lights from the UK wont fit??

I'm looking for something like this

CIMG0494.sized.jpg

CIMG0555.sized.jpg

Or do you guys take the lights apart and paint them?? And what about water in the lights afterwards?

:blush:

After you after a set of lights or Janey? If you're after Janey I'm sure Bazza would accept a sensible offer :lol:

The lights from the RHD models over here would fit your car but the beam wouldn't be angled correctly so you would be blinding other road users over there!

You could ask the dealers over there to check out a 2004 onwards car with them on to get the chassic number and then they can work out the part number you need from there!

As for painting a lot of guys here have done them themselves and they've come out really well. others have messed them up and had to replace them - depends how comfortable you are doing a job like that I guess. I didn't and so just bought the new ones!

When you say "paint" do you mean with a spray like this? Or do you have a link to any successful products/threads?

Just looking at options of what I can do with the lights.

Hope this is of some help link

this how Jason I made his jdm style fog lights

and think it's how every1 does the head lights

Can you buy these headlamps then already smoked without having to do it yourself and if so whats the link please???

Drop a message to Chris.S on these forums, he works for Lexus Hanley and gets the smoked one's for around 90 pound a side, they are more of a gold tint than these are though and retain the orange reflector at the side...

Can you buy these headlamps then already smoked without having to do it yourself and if so whats the link please???

Drop a message to Chris.S on these forums, he works for Lexus Hanley and gets the smoked one's for around 90 pound a side, they are more of a gold tint than these are though and retain the orange reflector at the side...

Are you not selling yours mate :question: