Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Very Angry!

Anees

Returned from my last appointment at work today to find that some :tsktsk: :tsktsk: has hit my car and driven off!

From the looks of it it was something blue and high up - probably a 4x4 considering the car has been hit above the right hand rear light! :crybaby:

10.jpg

Im not back at the place now until Monday but I am going to try and go tommorow and have a look for blue cars with green paint on the bumper. When I was parked up their were no cars around me. They have no CCTV either. :(

Been to a bodyshop and they said I'm probably looking at close to £200 for the repair with the whole of the wing having to be painted to ensure the colour match is right. I'm going to try and find the **** responsible if I can. If they were a visitor they would have had to sign in and it usually asks for the registration number of there car too. Really angry about this! I was supposed to be fitting my new smoked lights today too. :crybaby:

Not a happy chappy! :yack: Unexpected expense!

Yeah Staff Park but they do have regular visitors comming in/out. If its not one thing its another at the moment, just when I thought I was all sorted after getting the bodykit back! Might go and see MCR bodyshop tommorow and Panelcare Rochdale to see what they say.

I only visit on a Monday and Thursday (look after the computers) and its probably the safest carpark I visit all week! :(

Thanks for the offer mate but may want something quicker this time ;)

anees these are my fears exactly!!!!

I proper feel for you. Everytime my heart goes when i return. I hardly ever use a car park except asda late at night.

But i will be down cardiff over xmas and car parks are an almost must :crybaby:

Rather take the bus with girlfriend.

Thanks for the sympathy. :crying:

Just emailed the Site Manager (not on the phone now) and asked him to check any blue colour cars. If he has a record of the registration no. of the cars in the car park today then I can put the reg no's into the DVLA/RAC site and it brings up their details - including the colour. :shifty:

Feel for you mate ....

This sort of thing makes me so bl**dy angry :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Unfortunately especially in this country people in general just don't give a toss about their own or anybody elses car. I ALWAYS make it a rule that I will NEVER park next to a 4x4 and if I can I always go at the end of a row (cuts down the chances of dents by 50%) It's not always practical I know but I do try and pick my parking spaces very carefully. Trouble is as Mr Morse says, you park up carefully and when you return there is always some rust infested, dent and scratch ridden pile of c*ap parked next to you.

Hope you get it sorted mate - Good luck

The Ed

Buggers!

I hardly ever take BB down to Sainsbo's now......no matter what, when I park up right at the top, there's always some scrag rat car or a WVM parked next to me!

White Feckin Van man......

Those tiftties and dic8heads that we all know and hate

Buggers!

I hardly ever take BB down to Sainsbo's now......no matter what, when I park up right at the top, there's always some scrag rat car or a WVM parked next to me!

White Feckin Van man......

Those tiftties and dic8heads that we all know and hate

some of us van men are alright, i am careful when i park, i dont park next to a lex :D

i'm in a similar situation, but cannot go around my company and accuse anyone, :( your dent looks pretty obvious compared to mine, but its just the lack of respect that people have which really annoys me.

This woman bumped my read bumper the other day, and when i got out and to her window she says to me "oh sorry, did i hit you?" what a :tsktsk: . This is all while her front number plate was rubbing up and down my bumper. Silly tart. lucky there wasn't any damage, and i couldn't be arsed to do anything, so i just told her to forget it... (ps, the woman was a Toyota Previa school run mum)

hope u get it sorted mate...

If people took a little more time and care when getting inside and out vehicles this sort of thing would not f :tsktsk: g happen! Amazing how many people just swing the door open like there the only person in the cosmos!

Feel for you buddy, happened to me and im sure others to! :angry:

Its all money though you shouldn't have to pay! Good luck getting it sorted mate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links