Hey guys, Hope this hasnt been done, but if not, lets do this database:

Name: Shane

Car: IS200

Specs: 1JZGTE Conversion, stock turbos, fmic, Haltech e6x

400m Time: 13.2 sec

60ft: 1.9

Mph: 106mph

Tyres: 245/40/18 Falken FK451

:whistling: "Off TOPIC" i know!!, but when did you do the 1JZ-GTE Conversion and hows it all running "by the sound off it its running ok :winky: ..............i only ask as im thinking off haveing a conversion done :ph34r:

Specs: 1JZGTE Conversion, stock turbos, fmic, Haltech e6x

can we have some pics

yea that would be nice :whistling:

You crazy Poms, always going Off topic hahaha. I have had it done for a while now, and i have had my fair share of problems, like one bad engine (low compression on 2 cylinders), 2 sets of Turbos failed (Just dropped it off to mechanic yesterday to get them reco, or a kit hence my UNREPLIED to thread in modifcations sections). Other than that, it runs perfect, dont expect to have aircon straight away tho! (i suppose its cool enouff in the UK) Here are some old pics (Engine looks much bettr now, as ooposed to the pics)

IMG_8679.jpg

Burnout.jpg

Front2.jpg

DSC_3880.jpg

this is the second motor

Newmotor3.jpg

DSC_3976.jpg

Sorry I went crazy with the pics :P

Back on topic tho, Phone drome, G-Tech = Guess Tech haha. 15.9?? Thats really unimpressive, is that 1GFE with TTE SC Kit? If so, they feel more like in the 14's

Back on topic tho, Phone drome, G-Tech = Guess Tech haha. 15.9?? Thats really unimpressive, is that 1GFE with TTE SC Kit? If so, they feel more like in the 14's

Yes, thats what makes me laugh about it :D

Yes, its a TTE. But if you use the Quarter-Mile-Calculator the measurements are more than normal for a 200hp-car.

Me thinks its more likely 16,5@90. But deffo its 8@60. So the TTE-Kit is okay and healthy :D

I only use the G-Tech for some before and after testing. For all other things its useless. But funny. Its blinking and the driver behind you is wondering :lol:

Perhaps there will be a littlebit more possible with wintertires on raycing alloys. lol. They are more lightweight. Will be fitted end of october. Will show pics. White Lexus Sport alloys.. Yummy :)

BTW: Me is andis200 in ACNZ/AU :winky:

WOW!

The 1JZ block in the IS :blush: I'd love it to have this power plant under my hood. :winky:

13.2 is cool! B)

Is it the stock 1JZ-GTE with 280BHP or are there already any mods?? :shifty:

Could you flange it onto the stock Altezza tranny? :unsure:

WOW!

The 1JZ block in the IS :blush: I'd love it to have this power plant under my hood.  :winky:

13.2 is cool!  B)

Hey, car is basically stock, Stock turbos. That run was at low boost (9-10psi) and with 179rwkw. With more boost (Now I run 15psi, and 230rwkw) Im hoping to dip in the 12's :D

I use a W58 Supra 5 Speed, the stock 6 speed wont handle the extra torque.

13.2 @115 mph on its first run.....with the following issues.......

loose diff, bad traction and massive overfueling :crybaby:

need to get to another strip day to see how the improvements help things

in time should easily be pulling 11sec 1/4 miles

Edited by Monster-Mat

WOW!

The 1JZ block in the IS :blush: I'd love it to have this power plant under my hood.  :winky:

13.2 is cool!  B)

Hey, car is basically stock, Stock turbos. That run was at low boost (9-10psi) and with 179rwkw. With more boost (Now I run 15psi, and 230rwkw) Im hoping to dip in the 12's :D

I use a W58 Supra 5 Speed, the stock 6 speed wont handle the extra torque.

I think the Supra gearbox is better, in cause with its longer gear ratio. :whistling:

Well don't think the IS gearbox wouldn't handle the power, but it would be too short, you would have to shift every 3 seconds :yawn: