Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got My Dad An Aristo Help!!!

wildrnes

so got my dad an aristo (nice car) k reg few questions what does ect button do? how can you make the stereo usefull ie tune into uk radio programmes and can you get a cd player that works with the stereo as it is only tape and radio ? or does anyone have one thatll fit

lasty is there a translation of manual on the web any where

had a look on the net for a band extender but no luck any ideas of a site where i can get a price or would a breakers yard be a better bet (replace the lot) dad just got an insurance quote for the aristo from tesco over a grand he laughed and hung up amazing what some companies think they could get away with rant rant

Hi Wildrnes, Your Dad will love the motor, I've got one that the same age, as for the band expander - if you ring Auto-Audio 0n 01908 611058 - they are the one that fitted mine.

For the CD player for the radio, you can get CD changer that use RCA connections for the output, put the RCA connecters into an FM Modulater and then attach the mod to the back of the radio, the changer works from a remote unit in the car and the radio tunes into the Freq of the mod to allow the changer to play CD's through the radio. I run my whole system this way and have had no problems setting up.

For the insurance, you could always try Direct Line, If just had a quote for my import (GS300 SE TT) on a 92 plate for £850.00 Fully Comp.

Hope this helps you.

dad sorted the insurance out quite well i did a google search for import insurance he went with the first one that turned up about £540 with a £350 excess not bad i think. tesco quoted over a grand and saga wouldnt touch him. will try auto audio tomorow thank you for your help any idea where i can get a manual for him

I'm currently getting mine translated, should be ready in a month. Not sure where the number is the moment, but post the number to you via PM when I find it. The company is a transation company that deals with imported motors mainly. It just takes a long time to do.

I made the transfer myself and had my brother-in-law ( who owns his own spray/workshop do the paintwork for me. Had a custom colour made up so that it shine with a hint of silver in it to make it a metalic colour. B)

Here is the front bumper = http://lexusownersclub.com/gallery/JAE-Meet-2002/adm

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links