Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Window Tint

wildrnes

Not the answer you are looking for I know - sorry :(

but, everyone here raves about Tint R in Nottingham.

I am there on Thursday getting mine done, and I live in Birkenhead!

4 side windows and the back for £150 - fantastic price, and if you search on Tint-R all you will find is great feedback

just bin to my local kev shop in chorlton (sound studio) £250 for an 'alright' job 450 for a good job what do they mean by alright eh can you imagine going to pick up your pride and joy and the bloke saying

"side windows were ok but we ran out of film for the back window so ive done it half silver half blue ???'

what a salesman

more interested in telling me about his evo7

odd there was only a k reg camrey parked outside? :blink:

You want to think about how much care they are going to take when removing panels from your car as well as the quality of the actual window tint. If you talk to members such as Andy or Mat who have had their windows done at Tint R they are full of praise for the total package. All this comes at a excellent cost too.

Get yourself down to Nottingham, get the windows tinted and do some Christmas shopping afterwards.

Does anyone have the phone number or address of Tint R? I have heard a lot about a company called Tintz UK who are based in Nottingham. Supposed to be reasonable priced and very good. (Only heard this from others) Are we talking about the same place. they are near the City Centre, address:

Tintz UK

3/5, Huntingdon St

Nottingham Nottinghamshire

NG1 3JH