Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Classificaton Of A Giant Midget

Jocksuper7

hey there need some help with an argument at work:-

How would you classify a giant midget?

to me a giant midget is some one who is the biggest of the midget range,

the other guy says a giant midget is every one that isnt a midget,

i compromised and said that a giant midget was someone in the botton 5 percentile of the normal range of ergonomics and design, most people aggreed but the argument escalated and we never came out with an answer?

what do you think?

all points appreciated

there is no definate definition for the term midgit, is more a slang term for short people

sometimes classed as someone who is 10% shorter than the average person, but the average person varies throughout the world,

as for a giant midgit ! well that would be a normal person surely ?

giant is said to represent the larger than average sized person, midgit the opposite so you can hardly describe someone as being both

bit like a small giant i suppose :ohmy:

ask fidgits :lol:

but thats my point, every one that is not a midget(slang i am sorry), is there fore a giant midget which dont work because , as it is broken down in to three catogories, ie midet normal giant, and each has its own sub catogories short and tall etc etc

you wont look at every normal person in the same way, ie some one form the extreme lower end of the range normal and from the extreme higher end normal, that would mean that both of them are giant midgets but one is 4'11" and the other 6'11"

surely a giant midget is at the extreme end of the midget catogory, as giant is of the normal and yes i see your point that a midget giant would be the short end of the giant scale which would make sense, as the definition of midget is that they are smaller than the others in that range, the argument at work still rages and there are even diagrams etc etc and the question man avoids it tottally

ok, withought trying to upset the PC type, midgets are slightly deformed , in there bone structure, so a giant midget will be a big midget with the same deformed bone structure, i tried to be PC in my previous post...it didnt come across clear enough

ok, withought trying to upset the PC type, midgets are slightly deformed , in there bone structure, so a giant midget will be a big midget with the same deformed bone structure, i tried to be PC in my previous post...it didnt come across clear enough

Is that not dwarfism?

A midget is a very small person of normal (ie proportionate) build.

So you could classify a giant dwarf, but not a giant midget, as that is like saying someone is a "very large very small" person

Is that not dwarfism?

A midget is a very small person of normal (ie proportionate) build.

So you could classify a giant dwarf, but not a giant midget, as that is like saying someone is a "very large very small" person

i'm a fat b'stard if thats any help :D

yes, this taken as read but it dont solve the argument,

its the type of argument you get when you stick 20 guys in a boring enviornment which is all work and no booze for 3 months,

its a stupid subject but it dont make it any less important to solve for us. which is why i asked for outside opinion. but i do aggree only a moron would put the two words together but as you all know this world has its morons and thats why the argument arose

yes, this taken as read but it dont solve the argument,

its the type of argument you get when you stick 20 guys in a boring enviornment which is all work and no booze for 3 months,

its a stupid subject but it dont make it any less important to solve for us. which is why i asked for outside opinion. but i do aggree only a moron would put the two words together but as you all know this world has its morons and thats why the argument arose

ok definitive answer :

3ft tall: small midgit

4ft tall: midgit

4ft6" tall: large midgit

4ft11" tall: giant midgit

5ft tall: normal

6ft and over tall: lanky git

bang head on doorway tall: giant

As mat is trying to say (with out being too rude), actual dwarfs / midgets have afunny looking / quite a fat head and funny / fat features. Unlike a normal small person with normal sized features.

So a dwarf / midget is small in size but has oversized features.

And a big heart :D Sorry to the little special people who read this ;)

guys, a dwarf is an abnormally small PERSON who has disproportionate limbs and features , a midget is a small PERSON who has proportinal limbs and features. both due to growth hormone abnormalities. more offensive than rude i would have thought.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links