Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello everyone!

I have a Aristo GS300 on the way from japan right now, and its gonna be Sweden first twinturboed one.

As this is going to be my project during the winter i have a lot of plans for this one, and the first thing is MANUAL 6 SPEED CONVERSION from a supra mkiv TT.

I know there will be lots of work but i think it'll be worth it in the end. But do anyone of you guyes here know anything about doing a conversion like this, or who i could ask out to get some help?

I would be very happy with a quite quick answer.

Lots of other upgrades will come soon..

Btw. The car is a -94.

• Like 1

Welcome to LOC :)

Sounds like you will have a beast on your hands there, try speaking to Monster-Mat, TDI or Prolex, they'll all be able to help :)

Thank you!

I'll do my best to turn it out to a beast;)

Do you know if these guys have done the same thing themselves, or if they just have a big knowledge about this? I will contact them asap anyway.

As soon as the gearbox is fixed a T51R-singleturbokit is waiting..

Maybe i should mention that this will be my companys "demo-car".

TDI have worked on a lot of Supra's so know the stuff well, Prolex have someone who also has a lot of knowledge of that lump and they are planning in doing something similar

As for Mat he just knows a lot about everything :lol:

Hi,

biggest problem will be the ecu side of things.

i can give some help (by PM)

we have also got a suitable manifold in for your conversion :winky: just arrived from Japan and of the highest quality. Will post some pics when I can find the usb cable for the camera :duh:

Hi,

biggest problem will be the ecu side of things.

i can give some help (by PM)

we have also got a suitable manifold in for your conversion  :winky:  just arrived from Japan and of the highest quality. Will post some pics when I can find the usb cable for the camera  :duh:

There is no big need to worry (i think?) for the ECU. As im aiming for high hp I will have to change it anyway. And i think that a Power FC would do it, as it works fine with the 2jzgte and the manual gearbox. But maybe its gonna be difficult anyway?

About the manifold.

Ive planned to go with HKS T51R SPL for supra (who includes manifold etc), but will it fit the aristo without larger modifications?

Seems like "the recomended" people have found my thread:)

Thank you for wanting to help!

So if we try to put this up point by point it will get easier when i start the project.

1. The ECU needs to be looked over for this new setup. Would it be a solution to find another 6 speed aristo and ask how their work is done? Ive heard about atleast one in the UK..

2. Manifold needs to be modified. Not a big thing so it doesnt matter to much.

3. As ive never even been under an aristo, how will the supra-gearbox fit? I dont think there is a chance that its bigger, but how is the "fittings"?

Thank you again!

[

There is no big need to worry (i think?) for the ECU. As im aiming for high hp I will have to change it anyway. And i think that a Power FC would do it, as it works fine with the 2jzgte and the manual gearbox. But maybe its gonna be difficult anyway?

You need to take care here (with the ecu) the auto cars ecu's are diff from the manual car. There is a lack of wiring diagrams for the aristo TT which will make the task doubly difficult.

Anyway good luck it will be a stonking conversion when done :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well my 6 speed converted aristo is now in the country in geordie land and will soon be transported to my good self. There are a couple of the supra lads did the conversion so there is some expertise there. As far as I know nemesis did one and the issues they had with the ecu was with the park function from the auto box shutting the engine down or something like that but don't quote me. The other manual that I know of was last in the possesion of a firm called djcraig and that had about 850bhp dunno if they still have it.

I'm guessing you are the chap that asked me about this car over on the supra forum?

As for getting a box scour the for sale ads on the supra forums both .uk and .net they do come up. Also try a wanted ad on them. They come up on eBay occasionally as well. 247spares might be able to help you.

• 8 years later...

Hello everyone!

I have a Aristo GS300 on the way from japan right now, and its gonna be Sweden first twinturboed one.

As this is going to be my project during the winter i have a lot of plans for this one, and the first thing is MANUAL 6 SPEED CONVERSION from a supra mkiv TT.

I know there will be lots of work but i think it'll be worth it in the end. But do anyone of you guyes here know anything about doing a conversion like this, or who i could ask out to get some help?

I would be very happy with a quite quick answer.

Lots of other upgrades will come soon..

Btw. The car is a -94.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links