Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Window Tinting

:driving: Well like it say's gunna get it done on 11th Nov at Tintr in Nottingham

got a great price for the lot £195, I have been putting it off all summer as it means i have to go and see the outlaws down Poole.

You may think there is some distance between Nottingham and Poole, well you are right but I need an excuse to go and see the outlaws so why not get the windows done on the way. At least I will be happy when I go down there as I am looking forward to getting the tints and not long after my other car will be getting done A mitsubishi 3.0 twin turbo, I won't be going to the outlaws in that

Just thought I would share this bit of useless info with you, by the way it was zee's recommendation tintr as I was going to get it done at a place in Sheffield.

:lol:

Not getting anything silly just fronts 30% and all rears a bit darker than 30%

will make my mind up when I get there as Richard at tintr says there is x amount of colours shades etc to choose from. :blink:

I wonder if Steve might let me pick my fleece up while I am in poole, a good excuse to get away from the outlaws, I like them really . :winky:

That is a good price. The rear windscreen is a pain in the backside for all fitters to tint properly!

I got 35% tints all round and I think it looks just right. I'm not a fan of the really dark blacked out look generally (but it does depend on the car) and feel the light smoke is just right. Also remember that your tints at the back will naturally look darker because their is less light at the back.

Since your car is blue I'd just get the light smoke all round, but its your choice! :D

That is a good price. The rear windscreen is a pain in the backside for all fitters to tint properly!

I got 35% tints all round and I think it looks just right. I'm not a fan of the really dark blacked out look generally (but it does depend on the car) and feel the light smoke is just right. Also remember that your tints at the back will naturally look darker because their is less light at the back.

Since your car is blue I'd just get the light smoke all round, but its your choice!  :D

I also don't like the completely blacked out look, looks a bit too pimpish, jus want it to look subtle but niticeable. :winky:

• 2 months later...
gallery_9537_140_54092.jpg

thats how i got mine done

:D thats how I want mine done, not too dark, looks cool :hehe:

quick question what percentage are these in your picutre? Ive gonna get mine done just like i think.

I think the front is 30% and back 40%

not 100% sure though

got it done here fella done a top job used him a couple of times

http://www.tintwizard.co.uk/

quick question what percentage are these in your picutre? Ive gonna get mine done just like i think.

not 100% sure though

How much did it set you back mate?

not 100% sure though

How much did it set you back mate?

£170