Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can I Join The Supercharger Club Now?

Yeah, could do with a clean I guess :)

Loving it, people look when you drive and think, wtf is that noise.

no check engine lights yet either :)

Question with the belt tensioner though.

Part of the bracket was fouling the belt, so we had to bend it out of the way, else the belt would eventually have chaffed itself to death. is this normal?

Also, is the s/c meant to make a different kind of noise when pulling away, before reaching 1500rpm? It's kinda difficult to describe, and i've never been out in another one to check.

Apart from that, well happy with it, the cars got a nice bit of grunt now :D :D :D :D

Question with the belt tensioner though.

Part of the bracket was fouling the belt, so we had to bend it out of the way, else the belt would eventually have chaffed itself to death. is this normal?

Also, is the s/c meant to make a different kind of noise when pulling away, before reaching 1500rpm? It's kinda difficult to describe, and i've never been out in another one to check.

Apart from that, well happy with it, the cars got a nice bit of grunt now :D :D :D :D

Not sure about the noise mate, like you say I guess it's difficult to guage without hearing it? It all sounded the same on mine- ie noisy!

Never had that problem with my belt tensioner - have you got a picture of what was fouling please mate? Sure that will help?

Your car will definitely be quicker though, mine feels slow now :crying::lol: