Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Watch Your Motor Tonight.

Bob King

It was 2 year ago to the day when i bought my IS200, having a new car on the drive, i spend all evening looking out of the windows for the kids/yobs, as it turned out ,it rained all night so didn't have any calls.

Have since sold the Lexus, is still a worry,so if like me you don't open the door to them, keep an eye out for eggs and flour...or worse ;) .

I'll be waiting by my bedroom window ....... so the kids can stare down the sight of my double barrled shot gun  :D

Make sure the spread isn't too big, otherwise you might hit your car :crying:

eggs can make a real mess of paint so I'll be twitchy all evening.

this is rediculous really, just shows what youths can be like these days :yawn:

Joking apart do be carefull with regard to eggs. A mate of mine a few years ago left his car for about 6 hours in a public car park one night. Someone had egged his bonnet, we washed it off straight away but it still needed respraying.

Who needs trick or treat night ... I had two cats scrapping on my car on Saturday night - scratched all the boot lid as one slid along and presumably smacked into the spoiler. The little :tsktsk: mine aswell. Wait whilst the missus aint looking.

Had eggs down the front window a couple of years ago - nice to open the curtains to it. (house not car - no curtains in the car).

I never threw eggs when I was a kid :whistling:

we only threw flower at each other at school when we broke up for summer hols

House egging is the favourite.. terrible to get off. My old man had to repaint because of kids throwing eggs

I printed this off and put it on the inside of the front door ( you may need to change / remove the top bit ) - it's worked so far :)

Nothing there Steve...

anyhows... I'm ok as mines in teh body shop for its annual re-spray :lol:

anyhows... I'm ok as mines in teh body shop for its annual re-spray :lol:

:blink: But you've only just got it? What happened?

Stonechip city... on the bonet, roof and even the anti-chip paint on the cil! plus the rear sensors paint falling off!

Going to look into the 3M paint protection film when I get it back.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links