Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is It Just Me ?

MrADeveci

........... or do you do this too ?

Everytime I'm out driving around ............ in my own car, or even at work ... and I see another Lexus, I'm always looking to see if it's got any mods .... maybe the L3X number plate .... and think to my self "I wonder if he/she is a club member"

........... or am I just completly mad ?

Do it all the time mate. Always used to post in the 'was it you' forum. See so many on a daily basis now though that I don't bother unless the car is modded.

Saw 3 IS's on the M4 this morning - Platinum V plate with TTE kit, 51 plate Granite with TRD kit and a 02 plate Black IS, there are also 4 IS's (2 Red and 2 Blue) and 2 (Blue) GS's in the works car park.

You're not alone. (this is like alcoholics anonymous where we all make our confessions). :D

I look at other Lexuses and compare them with mine all the time. It's kinda like - is their Lexus better than mine, and have they kept it in good condition.

Sometimes I feel like I should beep and wave at them - like the "white van man" people do. :blink:

on the M4 this morning

Sipey: Which direction/time etc do you navigate the M4?

I head eastbound J11 to J7 about 7.30 to 8.00 and westbound the reverse about 16.30 to 17.00.

Afraid I do it too, look for mods. Say look at the height of that one and even worse I now drive along behind any car and think, oh dear look at the camber on that one, the thrust angle on that must be about 10 degrees to left etc :crybaby:

Everytime I'm out driving around ............ in my own car, or even at work ... and I see another Lexus, I'm always looking to see if it's got any mods .... maybe the L3X number plate .... and think to my self "I wonder if he/she is a club member"

Well, V400LEX drives around Bristol...but I've met the owner. Soon the plate will be worth as much as the car?

Who's got CHR 1 S? (CS7 was on a Citroen DS once.....)

All the time but not many in MK though, and when I do, I'm alway in the wifes motor, there's one I always see on the way home - 18.00 approx, Blue IS X10 *** on the J13 M1 or on the back roads from luton

on the M4 this morning

Sipey: Which direction/time etc do you navigate the M4?

I head eastbound J11 to J7 about 7.30 to 8.00 and westbound the reverse about 16.30 to 17.00.

Miss you by half an hour mate each way - though I spotted you a few months back on the Volvo roundabout in Early :)

The only other modded lexus I have seen over here in N.Ireland apart from Gordons (GRiM) is a plat ice on with a TTE front bumper and it is very low with tinted windows all round.

Haven't a clue who it is though.

But yeah I do always still have a little squint at any Lexus that drive by just to be nosy. :P

I used to wonder but like Ian says I stopped as there are loads around here!

Saying that though I was then sat next to Nick F in the dealers before I'd met him and then drove past Abbie once in Derby without thinking twice until it dawned on me about two minutes later that was her car :lol:

Do it all the time mate. Always used to post in the 'was it you' forum. See so many on a daily basis now though that I don't bother unless the car is modded.

Saw 3 IS's on the M4 this morning - Platinum V plate with TTE kit, 51 plate Granite with TRD kit and a 02 plate Black IS, there are also 4 IS's (2 Red and 2 Blue) and 2 (Blue) GS's in the works car park.

Sorry :offtopic: but Sipey how much was your bonnet and where did you get it from?

Oh and yeah I do it all the time, but only if it's modified.

Thanks,

Ash

Sorry  :offtopic:  but Sipey how much was your bonnet and where did you get it from?

Oh and yeah I do it all the time, but only if it's modified.

Thanks,

Ash

Twas an eBay special mate. It was done by Regal Autosport in Southampton. Chucked my cousin 30 squid to paint it the right colour. Well chuffed mate :D

Well, V400LEX drives around Bristol...but I've met the owner. Soon the plate will be worth as much as the car?

Who's got CHR 1 S? (CS7 was on a Citroen DS once.....)

CHR 15 is up for sale at r4v for £85k :ohmy:

I confess to looking for mods as well, and even the gold member window stickers :geek: although they can be hard to spot.

had some guys in a silver IS pointing at my exhaust, (it a Kazama) as I came off the A1M yesterday, dunno if they were just taking the p1ss tho :o