Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Weekly Nottingham Mini Meet

Mr Morse

I'll be there - want to see Prisca abusing Mike again :lol:

The Midlands Mini meets are great - more of an excuse for a beer than anything else :whistling:

Nando's is good.

is Mr Zee making a special guest appearance? I know he said he was in Leicestersheeershire today ?

I feel bad this morning - and didn't have any alcohol - that chicken did not have the hot sauce on it - I reckon they "extra hotted" me.

Even Prisca was sweating !

That was some seriously hot sauce - I cried like a pansy girl :blush::whistling::ph34r:

I still feel bad now - my belly aches. Dreading later :ph34r::nuke:

My head was spinning when I ate it - that can't be normal. Aido reckins the endorphins released make you feel randy - certainly did nowt for me :lol:

Euphoric you nob, not randy!

What can I say, I had the extra hot and just been to the Indian with Mike and Dave, erm let me think, what did I have, erm oh it was a chicken phal :P

You're just a big pansy - next time order extra hot and tell me if that's what you really had this time :lol:

Anyway, I have some special tablets that help you when you feel randy :lol:

I like these mini meets, always a laugh :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk