Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Ii Ii Its Me

Hello again all i'm back after a break as such and trying to blend into civilian life again (must stop practicing drill). Firstly apologies to those i have forgotton about Mr Macnally if you still want the brace give me a pm and i will sort the postage out and Fargo i still have the GS aircon module for the leds but its now in bits and i am trying to find out which leds i can use to do it

So then whos going to fill me in on what i have missed over the past three months or so as its been hard to get online for a while with getting out the mob and the whole business of moving and finding gainful employment but think i have made it just in time to subscribe for next year :hehe:

Nothing much happening with the car at the min the S/C project is on hold till i begin at Rolls in january as is the nitrous which is a bit of a swine but hey ho these things are sent to try us. but i am sure more hairbrained schemes will occur to me shortly :D

Leg