Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx300 - Sat Nav Latest Discs

Hi, I think the Sat Nav in my RX300 (year 2000) is out of date. Can I buy the latest disc and install it myself, and if so, where from? And anyone know the rough cost. Or is this something that the Lexus dealer has to do?

To install a new disc, all you have to do is eject the old one and put the new one in, it does all the rest.

DVD Discs are about £255 brand new. Could get this down to about £217 for you though.

Part number for the latest DVD is 08927-50882.

To install a new disc, all you have to do is eject the old one and put the new one in,  it does all the rest.

DVD Discs are about £255 brand new.  Could get this down to about £217 for you though.

Part number for the latest DVD is 08927-50882.

Thanks you Gecco - I guess the 'player' is in the boot somewhere? I will double check what version I'm on before comitting.

Hi, I think the Sat Nav in my RX300 (year 2000) is out of date.  Can I buy the latest disc and install it myself, and if so, where from?  And anyone know the rough cost.  Or is this something that the Lexus dealer has to do?

Discs are often for sale on eBay, maybe not the latest but they don't change a great deal from year to year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...