Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wooohooooooo

Unfortunatly the closest I got was playing with the rear parking camera etc on the media pack, it was 17:00, dark and very very wet, so I didnt fancy taking it out in that weather... I can see the LOC headline now...

Member crashes IS250 before any of the people who have ordered it get chance to!..... :lol:

I'm going to check one out this weekend, Lexus Milton Keynes has opened ;)

It has ?!?!? I've been waiting 2 years for them to pull their finger out !! Every time I go to Coventry (I'm on their books for the servicing of the IS) or Cambridge (where I'm buying the RX) I keep asking and nobody knows anything...

Where is it preceisely?

L.

It has ?!?!? I've been waiting 2 years for them to pull their finger out !! Every time I go to Coventry (I'm on their books for the servicing of the IS) or Cambridge (where I'm buying the RX) I keep asking and nobody knows anything...

Where is it preceisely?

L.

http://www.lexus.co.uk/dealer_finder/deale...e=Milton+Keynes

:)

Where is it preceisely?

L.

We just had one arrive yesterday. If you give sales a ring they should be able to book a test drive

I had a sit in one just arrived at Lexus Nottingham today. Very well kitted out inside, bit more room than the MK1. Didn't get a drive in it though.

Styling is still not quite to my taste although the twin exhausts are a nice addition.

Where is it preceisely?

L.

We just had one arrive yesterday. If you give sales a ring they should be able to book a test drive

Thanks, but not really interested in the new IS having just ordered a new 400h... I was "thinking aloud" since MK is just down the road from me, but for the past 2 years I've taken my IS to you in Coventry since you're actually just about the closest/fastest to get to from here. My new 400h order went through Cambridge Lexus though.

L.