Geoffers

Tony-Bones

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Thank you all so much.

Listen Mate we have a deal :ohmy: all these replies are in support for you ' :crybaby: ' nothing! ..... try this motto: The bravest man i ever met was my inner self'... hows your 'inner self'.... tell us?... get it off your chest, good, bad, sad.

I'm not being rude by not opening up. I really appreciate the support but tend to like to keep it to myself and try and not dwell.

I'm not after sympathy or people feeling sorry for me, but just bear with me if I'm doing a job for anyone (I have a few on the go) as treatment gets me down and without sounding blunt they just seem a little inconsequencial in the scheme of things.

Also, please spare a thought for others on here under similar circumstances. Unfortunately, there are a few, and I'm right there with their feelings but I obviously respect their anonymity having chosen not to tell others.

Thank you once again for your support, offers of help and the PM's.

• 3 weeks later...

Still hope your doing well mate ........... not been able to reach you on the phone on several occasions .................

Hope all is well ........ or at least, trying to be well .......... :blush: ..... :)

Still hope your doing well mate ........... not been able to reach you on the phone on several occasions .................

Hope all is well ........ or at least, trying to be well ..........  :blush:  .....  :)

Both myself and Gord too have been trying to keep in touch too.

I know that we are/were only just getting to know you but you are such as great guy and do see you as a friend.

Hope you are as well as can be. :huh:

I've been so engrossed in my own dillemma's that i wasn't aware of this thread.

Please accept my best wishes, have been looking forward to speak to you, since my last PM.

Kindest Regards,

Niraj.

Well Geoffers this is a valid, heart felt response from us all here at LOC. The wishes all revolve around your future fortune....... bollox to that :huh:

We both have an unusual attitude :duh: 'Do the best', and be 'The best' you can!, if all fails then we have tried our best and can deliver 'NO MORE' i find this somewhat satisfying.

I know you are well on the mend and moving on and this thread reflects only the 'down time' ....... on that note

MODERATERS CAN YOU ' LOCK THIS TOPIC PLEASE'

Geoffers welcome home..mate

MODERATERS CAN YOU ' LOCK THIS TOPIC PLEASE'

Geoffers welcome home..mate

Why do you want the topic locked ?

Then no one else can pass on there wishes to Geoff if we do that. :duh:

Respect for geoffers feelings. My intention with this thread was he's not well, chin up, LOC team best wishes, kind of pat on the back support. I feel the message is well and truly established and a continuation of this may become up-setting for him. Time for a positive high now....... move on we love you kick up the arse, nuff said, go do your magic, get out of here, next step.

That's why!