Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yellow Light On Instrument Panel

Iepure

I just got my lexus back from servicing and I've now got a little yellow light on the dashboard every time i put the headlights on.

It's a yellow car with some lines coming out of the back of it, in the middle of the tachometer. Any ideas what this means?

Is it your fog lights indicator ? - are your fogs on ............... (front) ?

No it's not that, my front foglights show up as a green light at the top... Now you mention it though, I suppose it could be my rear fog lights, but afaik they've just got a light on the actual button next to the door, and as far as i knew they turn themselves off automatically when the engine is turned on again... i'll double check though ta...

No it's not that, my front foglights show up as a green light at the top... Now you mention it though, I suppose it could be my rear fog lights, but afaik they've just got a light on the actual button next to the door, and as far as i knew they turn themselves off automatically when the engine is turned on again... i'll double check though ta...

No, you are right ... they do.

Could be your head light leveliser? - but then again the IS200's are not auto levelising ?

No, you are right ... they do.

Could be your head light leveliser? - but then again the IS200's are not auto levelising ?

Found out what it is - you were right that it was something to do with lights - i got my collegue to test out a theory, and it turns out I've had no tail lights since I got the car serviced >:|

I'm quite certain that yellow light is for a blown rear bulb as I had it once on my IS (incidentally that was also after it was returned from the dealer!)

Cheers,

Sandeep

Dead right man. Strangely enough the brake lights work, but neither of the tails do (i thought they were the same).

I'm quite certain that yellow light is for a blown rear bulb as I had it once on my IS (incidentally that was also after it was returned from the dealer!)

Cheers,

Sandeep

Dead right man. Strangely enough the brake lights work, but neither of the tails do (i thought they were the same).

They are the same bulb but dual filament.