Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For Those Of U Into Jap Gadgets

hey folks ...

I'm in japan at the moment (visiting the tokyo motor show). There are alot of vendors here who are selling things here on discount. Given the japanese products are already cheaper to buy locally ... i wanna pick up some gadgets to bring back home .... just for the sake of getting good deals!

now.. the question is ... what should I buy for my IS?

here is a list which comes to mind (altho understood it may not be very functional for an IS200):

- various bulbs (no argument there)

- Apexi S-AFC II

- Apexi RSM

- Power Con

- assortment of wires (earthing)

- plugs

any other ideas? things u have installed?

Thanks ahead folks!

hey folks ...

I'm in japan at the moment (visiting the tokyo motor show).  There are alot of vendors here who are selling things here on discount.  Given the japanese products are already cheaper to buy locally ... i wanna pick up some gadgets to bring back home .... just for the sake of getting good deals!

now.. the question is ... what should I buy for my IS?

here is a list which comes to mind (altho understood it may not be very functional for an IS200):

- various bulbs (no argument there)

- Apexi S-AFC II

- Apexi RSM

- Power Con

- assortment of wires (earthing)

- plugs

any other ideas? things u have installed?

Thanks ahead folks!

Why not buy monitors, or a small laptop and get them built into your Lexus for business use.

Oh and pin hole cameras, so you can see the little egits who scrath cars and and bump you

• 3 weeks later...

How did you enjoy the Tokyo Motor Show? I had the pleasure of visiting as well this year - in a word, AWESOME!

As far as car parts go, i went to the Super Autobacs WOOW CIRCUIT in Nagoya. Amazing selection, huge place, but really no cheaper then buying locally here in Australia.

How did you enjoy the Tokyo Motor Show? I had the pleasure of visiting as well this year - in a word, AWESOME!

As far as car parts go, i went to the Super Autobacs WOOW CIRCUIT in Nagoya. Amazing selection, huge place, but really no cheaper then buying locally here in Australia.

i loved it! .... the highlight of my trip basically! ..... yeah i also went to a super autobacs (forgot name) ... its just south/west of tokyo bay.

I took so many pics... unbelievable .... my dcam ran out of batteries after 1 hr ... so i had to settle for low res pics on my phone .... hahah

for those of you, who are interested in seein the pics.... u can check it out:

photos.yahoo. com/tambernard (<pls remove the space after the dot..... this prevents bots and webcrawlers from catching my link =)).

But the question is Bernard - What goodies did you buy yourself from the show...... :D

hey ... unfortunately .. not much. I just got 2 sets of PIAA bulbs and a set of LEDs for my car. As I said earlier .. i wanted to buy the power camcon ... since they advertised that it was 32K yen .... but when i got there... the guy said no such thing and would not budge on the pricing at 39K yen. So i ended up gettin ****** off and not buying it... altho I regret afterwards...cos 39K yen is actually quite a good price! hehehehe ....