Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apexi S-afc2

legendswraith

I have been looking at getting an Apexi S-AFC2 controller to whack into the GS the principle of it seems quite easy but i have no experience of using fuel air controllers on cars (lots on jets). I am assuming its all much of a muchness but what kind of gains can i expect torquewise and bhp wise with just playing with fuelling settings through the range. As i have had to put the S/C project on hold till i actually start working in January i am looking for some small worthwhile mods to keep me entertained for the present. Then come the first pay packet in January the nitrous is going in :driving: :winky: :lol:

I've got 1 in my TT supe and it does precisely squat all. Unless you get bigger injectors I don't see the point of it at all. The 2jz's ecu is a very clever piece of kit and as such you won't see many gains by just putting on an SAFC2. Better pump and fuel regulator will give you about the same gains I would have thought.

I've got 1 in my TT supe and it does precisely squat all. Unless you get bigger injectors I don't see the point of it at all. The 2jz's ecu is a very clever piece of kit and as such you won't see many gains by just putting on an SAFC2. Better pump and fuel regulator will give you about the same gains I would have thought.

so i have to get bigger injectors too. Ok :hehe:

No No what I meant was you only need to get an SAFC2 or a greddy emanage or any of those jobbers when you get bigger injectors. 440cc injectors are fine for my car with approx 450-460 bhp out of my twin turbo machine which is what your engine will have in it. I'd look more towards spending my money on a decat and sports exhaust you'll actually get something back from that.

No No what I meant was you only need to get an SAFC2 or a greddy emanage or any of those jobbers when you get bigger injectors. 440cc injectors are fine for my car with approx 450-460 bhp out of my twin turbo machine which is what your engine will have in it. I'd look more towards spending my money on a decat and sports exhaust you'll actually get something back from that.

ah that makes sense and its the kind of stuff that is in the pipeline i just wanted something to do in the meantime