Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headunit Compatibility

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew if the pioneer avh-p5700dvd from the US would be the same as a model from the UK? I've seen one on eBay well actually this is the second one that I've seen, the first one was paid for but never received and a complete loss of my money! I've now sourced a second one which I think is at a good price but need to know the compatibility.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew if the pioneer avh-p5700dvd from the US would be the same as a model from the UK? I've seen one on Ebay well actually this is the second one that I've seen, the first one was paid for but never received and a complete loss of my money! I've now sourced a second one which I think is at a good price but need to know the compatibility.

Cheers

Don't know the difference between US and Uk but i have one fitted in my IS along with the ipod adapter and its a superb unit :D :winky:

Cheers guys,

I managed to find out that the unit im buying is multiregion and compatible for use in the UK.:D I also found out that if it was a US model then the radio on the FM frequency would'nt work but with a little FM expander thingy:eerrrmm: it could be made to pickup the UK FM frequency. Hopefully I will have it fitted by next week!