Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got Boost?

Mr Singh

whats the point though you can get turbos to generate more than enough boost unless they are using the S/C to create a working pressure i suppose it would speed delivery then but it smells like overkill to me

whats the point though you can get turbos to generate more than enough boost unless they are using the S/C to create a working pressure i suppose it would speed delivery then but it smells like overkill to me

mate this is a work of art ;) :D S/C would be used for low RPM,s "ie" standing start, and then the Turbo would kick in at about 5000rpm

so the S/C would get you up there very fast and from about 80/90mph the Turbo kick in ..........and when it kicks in you best hold on :D

well that the way i would think its setup like :whistling:

mate this is a work of art ;) :D S/C would be used for low RPM,s "ie" standing start, and then the Turbo would kick in at about 5000rpm

so the S/C would get you up there very fast and from about 80/90mph the Turbo kick in ..........and when it kicks in you best hold on :D

well that the way i would think its setup like :whistling:

so the S/C is just for the backing pressure then that makes sense but why not have a sequential turbo set up so one spools up at lower rpm spooling the bigger turbo up i can see that it will still be slightly slower than the S/C as well

Yeah and yet its another scooby.................dont the jap car mags get bored of featuring the scooby EVERY month.........dont get me wrong its a great motor, my best buds got one, but it was the better looking 1995 WRX (better lights)..................................KICK ME.. KICKME.....