Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Dark Headlights

GALLA_4

Guys here are my current headlights now with the CWEST Astral black (202)eyebrows on, soon to be for sale :

6e5456b3.jpg

But here is their replacements below. What do you think of these badboys :D ? They are actually jet black housings as opposed to the 2004 spec UK versions which are almosrt a bronzey dark colour. These below also have that nice blue hint in them during the day.

SXE10-BL.jpg

I know BernardTamHK has these on his car (the platium ice altezza) and they are stunning but I think these will so suit my black car so so much. And with the intercooler for the SC sticking out the front , the multicoated fogs and that eary whine from SC its bound to increase pace maker sales in ireland for sure.

They are jet black. Defo makes it easier on the eyes than the full bodied Chrome affairs... Will look meaner too!

Just so i'm modding a set... Something slightly different though ;)

Am

I got to hand it to you!

Your like feckin McGuyver! Give you some gaffer tape and bit of old chewing gum and you'd make a full on ICE conversion or new rear deck!

Now the headlights are for the Am treatment! I cant wait

B0007Y08SS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

for the record, my car is an IS200 Sport =) ..... but i totally agree .... i love em .... makes the car look totally different!

BTW... in case u didnt already know eh ..... u will lose ur electronic headlight level adjusters. The servo motors on the original OEM headlights do not come off, and wont fit on the new headlights even if u do force them out.

The TRD ones have a manual knob that you can adjust by hand for the beam level.

Are these the same ones that are on the Prolex website? I've been thinking about getting these for a couple of months now. The black / black combination is the future :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Headlights finally installed today! I am not typing much because I have feckin sore and cut hands lol. If I was to put these on again I'd find myself a midget and let them do it :P I must say though, the car looked incredibley evil sitting in that dark B&Q carpark abit like Dr. Harlod Shipman in an old folks home :unsure:

Sorry for quality of pics, but the fog over here is wicked right now and the camera isn't great on night mode. I will post more pics in better daytime weather at the weekend. Watch this space!

P1030006.jpg

P1030005.jpg