Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fantastic picture :unsure:

This RX topic is really going places. :excl:

The input is brilliant. :crying:

This will really get the backs up of the IS owners, they will be so jealous. :lol:

ALL they can prattle on about is their mods, their love of their cars, their meets and their helpful advice to each other.

Us RX owners should show them a thing or two.

Don't do ANY of that don't chat about our cars. Somebody might get the wrong impression and think that this is a "LEXUS OWNERS CLUB"

I wonder what the next RX topic will be about?

Maybe another pic?

:lol:

ok...so it is a bit quiet, especially compared to the BMW forum I used to frequent :blush: but then again that was...

1. Full of chav's with 316i's trying to make them look like M3's.

2. Full of owners with bits dropping off their cars...

Must be Lexus's fault that nothing is falling off our cars, so not a lot to talk about ;)

Me... I'm praying for snow... -4c here this morning but no snow to go out and play in ....yet

And... something else to talk about...I'm going on a course to learn how to "drift" a car at weekend, absolutely no use in the RX but should be a riot shredding someone elses tyres..

Hi Bart et al,

Click here for a tasty 'mota' :D :

http://www.cwwcardesign.com/cars/pics/mbml63amg.jpg

It may only do 15 mpg and it ain't gonna save the planet but it sure will thrash the 400h.

Come on Lexus, compete?

This one's for John :winky: . At least it's a piccie of a car!

Cheers,

Dieter (still waiting for black ML 320CDi Sport (which has been delayed till Feb) so I might as well keep pestering you lot :winky: )

Hi Bart et al,

Click here for a tasty 'mota' :D :

http://www.cwwcardesign.com/cars/pics/mbml63amg.jpg

It may only do 15 mpg and it ain't gonna save the planet but it sure will thrash the 400h.

Come on Lexus, compete?

This one's for John :winky: .  At least it's a piccie of a car!

Cheers,

Dieter (still waiting for black ML 320CDi Sport (which has been delayed till Feb) so I might as well keep pestering you lot :winky: )

:D Hold me hands up Dieter nice looking car, is that the car your waiting on. Baz.

I went to a meet couple of months ago and whilst it was predominantly populated with IS owners they were very welcoming to me and seemed genuinely concerned that there weren't more RX and other models' owners getting involved with the meets. I like the fact that we are one big club with some differences in models and mods etc but we do have a lot in common as well and we should be proud of that.

Right how do i get off this pupit?

:D

From tomorrow, I should be okay in both "factions" .. the RX400h gets delivered tomorrow morning, and I already own an IS200, so I could, in theory, adapt which car I use to the general populus of the meet in question :P

Then again, I prefer the RX ... so guess which one I'll be using most of the time ;)

Leland

(photos of the new RX will be added to my garage/gallery after delivery!)

L.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links