Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Speed Limit Inforcement!

Lexusjohn

Well I've herd it all now, this government is implimenting strict control of speed limits on motorways, wait for it "TO HELP STOP GLOBAL WARMING" what a load of Bo***ks, slow the traffic and it spends MORE time churning out polution not less. This "nanny state" is going to cut off it's nose to spite it's face soon. We the motorist one day will say we are not going to buy new cars (powerful or not) that are fitted with speed restricting/or INFORMING boxs. This will put the boot in the economy as the motorist contributs a huge amount of revenue into the system.

Can you emagine the french putting up with this, no chance. Lest we forget the price of oil has FALLEN, has the price of petrol/diesel?, not much, still above 90Pence/litre. We are now accepting 90+ per litre. It will remain there now you see.

Rant over. :tomato: :tsktsk: :sick:

just wait for all the scientists cto come up and explain that there is no such thing as global warming

mans ego more than anything like to think they control the planet

Global warming certainly does exist........but man's efforts to affect climate change are insignificant compared with those of nature.

I could harp on for hours quoting climate changes, temperatures and sea level changes through geologic time.........when of course man was not around!

but pumping out billions of tonnes of sulphur, carbon, cfcs into the atmosphere, dumping billions of gallons of chemicals into the oceans and stripping the land of carbon converting forests every year is just magicked away by the great pollutant *** CLarKSon.

ITS NOT JUST GLOBAL FRICKIN WARMING THATS THE ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the fixation by politicians that GW is whats going to kill the planet.

People such as Mr.Morse are correct when they say the planet is heating up naturally--but the important word there is NATURALLY.

Dinosaurs were not dumping mercury/cadmium, mining gold/copper, dumping oestrogen and surfactants into the water. And i doubt very much whether they had issues with asthma..........

The emphasis should not be just on GW, but on Global damage, because all this crap we`re pumping out has got to go somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :nuke::nuke:

but pumping out billions of tonnes of sulphur, carbon, cfcs into the atmosphere, dumping billions of gallons of chemicals into the oceans and stripping the land of carbon converting forests every year is just magicked away by the great pollutant *** CLarKSon.

ITS NOT JUST GLOBAL FRICKIN WARMING THATS THE ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the fixation by politicians that GW is whats going to kill the planet.

People such as Mr.Morse are correct when they say the planet is heating up naturally--but the important word there is NATURALLY.

Dinosaurs were not dumping mercury/cadmium, mining gold/copper, dumping oestrogen and surfactants into the water. And i doubt very much whether they had issues with asthma..........

The emphasis should not be just on GW, but on Global damage, because all this crap we`re pumping out has got to go somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :nuke:  :nuke:

Totaly agree, BUT America is ignoring these issues and they are the biggest poluters of us all, If this and other governments are serious about polution, then they should give bigger incentives to "go clean" as in Hybrid cars ect, as I said before we have had a reduction in global oil price, but we are paying 90+ per litre for fuel and the concensus is that will now become the norm!!!!

£4-50 a gallon here to stay :tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links