Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav For Altezza

so what your saying is that if i get a UK brain and CD and plug into an altezza it will work???

does that include the sat nav, cd and tv or does it need some modification to get it all to work?

if any one has done this already i would be greatfull if you could let me know how it turned out.

i was about to buy a brain from e-bay but am still not 100 % sure it will work B)

so what your saying is that if i get a UK brain and CD and plug into an altezza it will work???

does that include the sat nav, cd and tv or does it need some modification to get it all to work?

if any one has done this already i would be greatfull if you could let me know how it turned out.

i was about to buy a brain from e-bay but am still not 100 % sure it will work  B)

Its not a work out of the box solution you need some computer knowledge to install

hardware and load software, my article is intended to show steps required and possible solutions - but I do not have all items working yet.

Any PC with a TV Pal or NTSC out connection (RCA or S Video) will connect into the video connector, tv output is converted to NTSC RGB and displayed on the screen.

Sat Nav, cd and tv are software and tv is hardware loaded into the computer, so yes some work is required it is not off the shelf stuff.

Also note that a present there is a problem with video when the TV button is pressed.