Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

just saved mi self a few hundred pounds sortin blinkin dash by diy and alot of help and advice from other members, i originally went to lexus who said they didnt think they could sort the prob without havin to replace the whole cluster at a cost of well over a GRAND,so i searched the posts on here and the the U.S forum and came up with the fix for it at a huge cost of 11pence yes u read right 11pence for the cap and 1hour of my spare time,i only replaced the one cap on the small circuit board and this sorted all my electrical probs i had ie blinkin dash and no lights on centre console for climate/stereo and clock i now have a fully working motor..BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME SOURCE THE FIX OUT CHEERS :driving:

just saved mi self a few hundred pounds sortin blinkin dash by diy and alot of help and advice from other members, i originally went to lexus  who said they didnt think they could sort the prob without havin to replace the whole cluster at a cost of well over a GRAND,so i searched the posts on here and the the U.S forum and came up with the fix for it at a huge cost of 11pence  yes u read right 11pence for the cap and 1hour of my spare time,i only replaced the one cap on the small circuit board and this sorted all my electrical probs i had ie blinkin dash and no lights on centre console for climate/stereo and clock i now have a fully working motor..BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME SOURCE THE FIX OUT CHEERS :driving:

Don't suppose this is the same as FADING digits though? My Stereo Fascia has the usual 2/3rds unreadable splodge now. Good thing I only play CDs.

Post the details?