Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Around For Sale

whitie

Well as some people may know, I Crashed my old IS and was waiting for the new one to come out.. But now as I've seen what the price is going to be I've decided not to and get another IS200 maybe 300.

Sooo... Anyone know of a good one laying around? Won't be buying until about next feb.

Ta :)

Well as some people may know, I Crashed my old IS and was waiting for the new one to come out.. But now as I've seen what the price is going to be I've decided not to and get another IS200 maybe 300.

Sooo... Anyone know of a good one laying around? Won't be buying until about next feb.

Ta  :)

How about the January sales ? :blink:

Ta  :)

I have a 2002 (52 plate) IS300 Sport Cross satnav & parking sensors in Blue (57K miles) but the dealer will be taking it in PX next Friday so you would need to be quick. I will be in Hants next week so if you are interested, PM me over the weekend.

I'm keeping mine until I find an Aristo vertex at the right price and location. Just missed one for £8.5K with 93K on the clock and imported from brand new cos mine was getting fixed in the garage. Gutted! :(

I know The Wilo has a Is200 Sport for sale, think it's on at £6850 if that's any help?

Considering that Lexus was Voted No 2 in the Top Gear chart it seems strange that there are so many people selling up. The only thing I hate about mine is the fuel consumption. But hey there is nothing I can do about that really to make a vast difference. I cannot believe that you are all selling to buy the new IS?

COME ON PEOPLE DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SELL. IF SO GIVE US YOUR REASONS? :unsure:

I am trading my Yellow IS 200 Sport with 18K on in the next few weeks to get the new IS 250 SE manual, it really is a different animal. The IS 200/300 is an absolute unique and fabulous motor car, and I do not believe all owners will necessarily go fo the new model. I viewed it as a new car and not as a direct replacement for my existing IS 200 Sport, all I can hope is that I have made the right decision.

I am changing mine because I want a new car it just so happens that the unique difference of the LEXUS has once again captured my attention and I just know that it will prove to be just as great a car as my exisiting one.

Onec I have driven it for a while I will post my thoughts and I will make comparisons with the IS 200 Sport.

Peter

:driving:

Cheers for all the replys, got a few ways to go and after going to an auction on the weekend I may well take this route as a few IS's seemed to go for silly money. So much that I may even be able to keep my Bora and keep the IS nice and clean for weekends! :blush::driving:

Cheers for all the replys, got a few ways to go and after going to an auction on the weekend I may well take this route as a few IS's seemed to go for silly money. So much that I may even be able to keep my Bora and keep the IS nice and clean for weekends!  :blush:  :driving:

.............!

Edited by ScarFace