Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Female Police Officer Shot Dead...

Purvesh

death penalty for anyone who kills policemen/women firemen/women ambulance peeps----------well anyone I suppose

also 3 strikes n life inside for burglars/GBH etc.............life for convicted rapists peadophiles.......

beter get off my soapbox

Stay on it....you got it all right.

Long time ago when I was young, a murder was front page news.

It's so common now, football scores come first.

I object to paying to keep murderers alive......... too many do gooders.

I'm for public hanging!

That would make 'em think twice! :shutit: :yack:

...you leave home in the morning....

...you may never return  :ohmy:

I think this every morning .........................

Life in a blue suit mate :crybaby:

WHY! You have obvious skills elsewhere 'why' place yourself in the sights of these 'Maggots'.......Ok Someone has to Police it we know that!... use your skills to display the wrongs! 'Inline' information may inform the 'little ones' this is not the world we want to live in!.....we don't accept it! and advise how to understand the horror of today's world :crybaby: evolve a Target that children could aim toward maybe (www.futureus.com) somewhere to go and read about today's news..... but in a child format

As for today's news :crybaby: i am REALLY sorry for all involved.

WHY! You have obvious skills elsewhere 'why' place yourself in the sights of these 'Maggots'.......Ok Someone has to Police it we know that!... use your skills to display the wrongs! 'Inline' information may inform the 'little ones' this is not the world we want to live in!.....we don't accept it! and advise how to understand the horror of today's world :crybaby: evolve a Target that children could aim toward maybe (www.futureus.com) somewhere to go and read about today's news..... but in a child format

People in the services and in the police put themselves in the line of fire because of a sense of duty and a very hands on way of looking at doing what is right. I myself joined up for the same reason and as much as everyone in the armed forces, police, fire service will undoubtly not give any credence to the statement (proud to serve) we are or were, and those who do it get very little credit for what they do. The police are always the bad guys getting more and more portrayed as a politically correct nanny state force and the armed forces are invisible unless there is a major conflict then there is a big "our brave boys campaign".

Personally its time that those in these kind of positions were given more respect for what they do and i know as an ex serviceman i have a biased opinion but it is annoying to see the lack of support for our troops and police from the public. I myself have been called a baby killer a few times and been blamed (personally i think) by members of the public for the use of depleted uranium ordanance and it makes me alittle sick of this liberal society.

So i know what you mean by life in a blue suit its a saying i used in the RAF we know what the job entails people need to realise that honouring dead police is not the time to remember them supporting them to start with will stop it happening.

People in the services and in the police put themselves in the line of fire because of a sense of duty and a very hands on way of looking at doing what is right. I myself joined up for the same reason and as much as everyone in the armed forces, police, fire service will undoubtly not give any credence to the statement (proud to serve) we are or were, and those who do it get very little credit for what they do. The police are always the bad guys getting more and more portrayed as a politically correct nanny state force and the armed forces are invisible unless there is a major conflict then there is a big "our brave boys campaign".

Personally its time that those in these kind of positions were given more respect for what they do and i know as an ex serviceman i have a biased opinion but it is annoying to see the lack of support for our troops and police from the public. I myself have been called a baby killer a few times and been blamed (personally i think) by members of the public for the use of depleted uranium ordanance and it makes me alittle sick of this liberal society.

So i know what you mean by life in a blue suit its a saying i used in the RAF we know what the job entails people need to realise that honouring dead police is not the time to remember them supporting them to start with will stop it happening.

Passionate reply indeed! i have a desire to express a response without offending?

So here goes

Do you really think we don't realize the trauma you the (Forces) face.... we don't have daily images of the work you do. Whats in our face is the news displaying major events (Deaths, Bombs and so on) I, 'we' the public own a 'dumb' version of the conflicts out there, that's not our fault!

I feel all citizens understand the wealth of honor voulenteered by all the forces and this is for the benefit of all, and the reason for the conflict is not owned by the (person) delivering commands.

'Baby Killer' ..... How to quantify!.... impossible.... there is no way to console or encourage regret from that remark. That image or emotion belongs to you.

Fact is one of our comrades has 'fallen'. For this i am Sorry!

My immediate reaction from this terrible event is how Children view it!. These super strong Police/ Soldiers being killed! and as i said Ahmet who is in the forces has an ability to express information 'Inline'.... a web area designed for children I'm sure would help them, a kind of 'vent your worries' active news forum, if only to console!

Its always been one of my bug bears but the main problem is the goverment are quite happy to teach what integration and political correctness are but not what honour or responsibility is

Honor is a measure made by those who don't understand or witness the horror!

This topic is to praise and regret the life lost by a fallen officer.... maybe we should not be distracted by the political overtones.....(as big as they are) and just have a head down moment.

Its always been one of my bug bears but the main problem is the goverment are quite happy to teach what integration and political correctness are but not what honour or responsibility is

Honor is a measure made by those who don't understand or witness the horror!

This topic is to praise and regret the life lost by a fallen officer.... maybe we should not be distracted by the political overtones.....(as big as they are) and just have a head down moment.

you are of course correct

Even Lord Stevens has changed his mind after the murder of the WPC . He now advocates that the killer, when caught, should receive the death sentence.

The police force of late has suffered from having weak Home Secretaries and a politically correct govt which has affected police efficiency and morale. All the rank and file want to do is provide a service where the public have confidence in them. This confidence, badly eroded during the past 15 years, can be rebuilt with good leadership and a sound govt in law and order.

Getting back to the shooting it is not sufficient for the police authority to state that the officers were duly equipped in wearing body armour. If the villains carry guns then the only alternative, sad to say, is for the police to be armed. It is indeed a sad state of affairs but I can see no alternative.

The solution can only be towards considering the reintroduction of the death sentence for certain offences and the police being armed.

I speak as a retired officer who served in better times.

My heart goes out to the family and colleagues in what must be one of the most tragic cases there has ever been. The murderers must be caught!

Even Lord Stevens has changed his mind after the murder of the WPC . He now advocates that the killer, when caught, should receive the death sentence.

The police force of late has suffered from having weak Home Secretaries and a politically correct govt which has affected police efficiency and morale. All the rank and file want to do is provide a service where the public have confidence in them. This confidence, badly eroded during the past 15 years, can be rebuilt with good leadership and a sound govt in law and order.

Getting back to the shooting it is not sufficient for the police authority to state that the officers were duly equipped in wearing body armour. If the villains carry guns then the only alternative, sad to say, is for the police to be armed. It is indeed a sad state of affairs but I can see no alternative.

The solution can only be towards considering the reintroduction of the death sentence for certain offences and the police being armed.

I speak as a retired officer who served in better times.

My heart goes out to the family and colleagues in what must be one of the most tragic cases there has ever been. The murderers must be caught!

I agree 100% well spoken. it saddens me to hear on the news (body armour).... unjust confident sale for public relations..... no 'armoured jacket' and 'hit stick' answers a twelve bore!

AND WINS

There is argument for and against the ultimate punishment, my view..... and i bet i get cut to pieces for this....

Hang em highanyone who murders and denies someone their one and only chance to be part of this world i feel has retracted the option to become part of the majority since 'we' the majority discourage display of that option and don't permit it!..... :huh:

In short Murder is without compassion, the punishment should equal the crime.

Nuff said..... off box

In a previous life I was a PM in the Met Police stationed at the same nick as WPC Yvonne Fletcher, shot dead outside the Libyan embassy in 1984. Needless to say, the entire nick was devastated.

Our thoughts and feelings go out to the family of WPC Beshenivsky.

I am however strongly against the death penalty for any crime, on the basis that innocent people have been killed in the name of justice, only later to have been proved to be innocent.

Edited by Mr Morse

In a previous life I was a PM in the Met Police stationed at the same nick as WPC Yvonne Fletcher, shot dead outside the Libyan embassy in 1984. Needless to say, the entire nick was devastated.

Our thoughts and feelings go out to the family of WPC Beshenivsky.

I am however strongly against the death penalty for any crime, on the basis that innocent people have been killed in the name of justice, only later to have been proved to be innocent.

Valid and strong reply, even witnessing sadness evolved by murder you offer compassion toward punishment, i think that is a really honest 'insider' hand on heart intent to console the sadness.

As for the penalty toward this crime..... there is no argument.... there is no solution.... but i offer this...... :huh: agree to disagree.

Sad that in the past the wrong person may have been hanged in error.

Surely with the aid of DNA and modern methods this problem would be virtually

eliminated.If there is any doubt then commute to life inprisonment.

Since the death penalty was removed[nice in a civilised society which we don't have], I would like to know how many innocent people have been murdered compared to how many were hanged in error.

If you are prepared to take someones life, you should be prepared to forfeit your own.

Criminals today are happy to gamble the so called life inprisonment, they rarely do

ten years.Then there is 'tagging', what a joke ,the dog is wearing most of these.

Do you want your children rubbing shoulders with these people? :yack:

In regards to Mr Morse post:

Would it be fair to say that in order to prevent innocents receiving the Death Penalty, a punishment of that large a scale should only be given to people in such cases where there are a whole lot of witnesses such as in this scenario?

Also my condolences to the family & friends of the WPC.

In regards to Mr Morse post:

Would it be fair to say that in order to prevent innocents receiving the Death Penalty, a punishment of that large a scale should only be given to people in such cases where there are a whole lot of witnesses such as in this scenario?

Also my condolences to the family & friends of the WPC.

IMO: No-one has a right to take the life of another. Period.

Sad that in the past the wrong person may have been hanged in error.

Surely with the aid of DNA and modern methods this problem would be virtually

eliminated.If there is any doubt then commute to life inprisonment.

If you are prepared to take someones life, you should be prepared to forfeit your own.

Criminals today are happy to gamble the so called life inprisonment, they rarely do

ten years.Then there is 'tagging', what a joke ,the dog is wearing most of these.

Do you want your children rubbing shoulders with these people? :yack:

Some good points there.

I think that the death penalty should be brought back for extreme crimes, where DNA evidence can give almost certainty to the criminals identity.