Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well, I just ordered a GS 430 to replace my LS so have 3-4 weeks to wait before it arrives. Went for Silver with black interior - not very adventurous I know but it will hide the scratches :)

Also had a good look round new IS as well - fabulous car inside and out.

Interestingly I saw at Bracknell some guys from Lexus Japan looking around as Bracknell is the newest built dealership. Lexus have just opened in Japan as a separate brand from Toyota so apparently they were seeing how Lexus UK run themselves.

id have thought the Milton Keynes dealership was the newest.....its onl;y been open a couple of months

congrats on the car

Thanks!

Bracknell been open ages but they have just opened a brand new custom built centre last week.

id have thought the Milton Keynes dealership was the newest.....its onl;y been open a couple of months

congrats on the car

Thanks!

Bracknell been open ages but they have just opened a brand new custom built centre last week.

Did you trade-in your LS430? (Or do I need a Bank loan?) :unsure:

Whoops! Seen the answer on your other link...Not living in London, I don't have quite the same problems, though I guess Supermarkets everywhere are full of the same eejits? I'm taking to carrying a couple of cones in the boot and sticking them in spaces either side of me!

Interest in LS430 caused by wish for Traction control on otherwise more-than-satisfactory LS 400 Ser 3. :mat: