Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The New Addition......

Mr Morse

Here's a few shots of the soon-to-be new addition to the family.....

Dec 1996 MR2 GT Turbo T-Bar, 10th Anniversary Limited Edition in black over silver, known as the "Sonic Shadow" edition.

She's a minter, with 29K miles on the clock. Immaculate inside and out with 240 fly BHP as standard, half leather, AC, ABS....the only mods are the twin departures, a Blitz BOV and (slightly scabby) 16" alloys.

She still needs to pass the ESVA and registration (and to be given a name) then she's mine :D

Anyone who's been behind the wheel of a Tubby will know just how excited I am! :whistling:

Hope to have her in around 2 weeks!

gallery_8450_211_7978.jpg

gallery_8450_211_4879.jpg

gallery_8450_211_11943.jpg

gallery_8450_211_33477.jpg

Good find mate if it turns out to be nice and straight :)

Was the drivers door not properly shut in that 4th pic? passenger door looks slightly off colour to the rear quarter vent moulding

if its the right price not gonna be much of and issue B)

Good find mate if it turns out to be nice and straight :)

Was the drivers door not properly shut in that 4th pic? passenger door looks slightly off colour to the rear quarter vent moulding

if its the right price not gonna be much of and issue B)

It's just the shadow cast by the sun.......you can see in Pic 3 there's no gap. :P

Looking good Mr M.

You'll be taking over the whole street soon !! Lower it a shade and get some new wheels on her and she'll be a whole lot of fun.

Oh how tunable they are  :duh:  :nuke:

Yep - some nice 17's with big rubber on the back with HKS coils....... :whistling:

I need to start selling a few more of those Sat fixes to pay for it all! :winky:

It's just the shadow cast by the sun.......you can see in Pic 3 there's no gap.  :P

Ignore me mate, I'm just over paranoid about imports :geek:

Yep - some nice 17's with big rubber on the back with HKS coils....... :whistling:

Would sit nice on some dished wheels, wider rears of course B)

mike first thing to do when you get it......

remove the plastic from the front compartment and look for any damage or mis aligned panels.

this area is always a good place to look.

make sure the cambelts been changed...!!

me and a buddy have brought a few MR2's into the country.

last one was sold to Gord and it was a super rare version 1 of only 1000 made.

he ended up selling it on......now that car was spotless!!

have fun with it mate, there good solid cars, IF looked after

@ Matt - I removed the spare wheel and the plastic trim in the front boot - spotless and unmarked. Had the full toolkit that I don't think had ever been opened!

BTW I bought the car thru Tom Solan who runs NVI imports near Northampton. He has an excellent reputation on IMOC and only imports mint cars with less than 50K miles. He has a number os excellent cars in stock if anyone is thinking of buying a Jap import.