Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wing Mirror Stolen!

Arif

Parked my car in the Britannia car park in Ilford on Clements Road 5th floor, between 8pm and Midnight, had a good night in ALL, until i returned to my car to find some prat has nicked my passenger side mirror. Must say it was a professional job the wires were neatly cut. Also noticed a silver IS on the same floor, private plate when i parked, I hope a club member. The attendant could not run the cctv tape until a got in touch with the police. I have phoned them and they will be dealing with it tomorrow. So if someone is selling you a wing mirror you know where it came from. So be warned East End Lads do not use this car Park. A very expensive nite out. :crybaby:

zee has a mirror of mine you can have, £ 10 will need painting though

Reads like a good deal......£10 and a paint job or all the hassle with the CCTV/ Police/ catch the criminal/ small claims court......'Endless'

Twas a 'Pants' deal indeed that some arse can do this to your car, (but) sometimes it's better to take it on the chin.....and walk away, cost? £10..... and a little pride.

I know the feeling mate. I'm in Forest Gate and after picking up my Aristo from Syd, and a week later someone had pulled just the mirror off the car WITH the mirrors folded in :(. Lowlife scum!! Ilford carparks are always dodgy though. Hope the culprit gets caught.

I remember when I was (much) younger and had a 1200cc VW Beetle.

Really foggy day, drove to college, down country lanes, got to college and noticed only then that someone had very neatly stolen my headlamps, unclipped all the wires and everything! :angry:

Thanks Mat for the Offer, its a bargain but the wrong colour. I Have ordered a new one instead. I got call from the Police yesterday and were going to look at the cctv. The reason i reported this incident so it does not happen to the next person. Every crime reported counts no matter how small. Might be on CRIME WATCH :D

Really foggy day, drove to college, down country lanes, got to college and noticed only then that someone had very neatly stolen my headlamps, unclipped all the wires and everything! :angry:

:lol::blink: Sorry, didn't mean to laugh - that is a real bitch of a thing to have done.

yeah that happened to my beetle aswell..in Manchester............i had the last laugh really, they were Continental headlamps :)