Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Audi Rs4

Zee007

Now that is a seriously nice motor. We saw it at Geneva earlier this year - but having seen it (and heard it) on Top Gear (better than the M3?), it is amazing.

Who'd have one? 400+ bhp. 4wd. 0-60 sub 5 seconds.

Yes please.... B)

gallery_1157_94_8430.jpg

gallery_1157_94_2886.jpg

gallery_1157_94_9324.jpg

Get the REVO software on that little beaut and she'll be gorwling with near 550bhp - that's a lot of welly :nuke:

The Audi RS6 still gets my vote - a whole lot of car that can eat most things on the road yet it's a bit of a street sleeper. :ph34r:

Do we see a purchase in the near future Mr Ladak ? :winky: :zee:

unreliable german crap.........

i actually like it.......but it will forever be in the garage, ive been biten once buying a performance Audi......never again

i agree, i'd never have a vw or an audi, know too many people with them and they are always in an out of the garage.

I'd definately have one.. Always planned on an M3 when my biz can afford it , but this has turned me.

Lovely always wanted one i'd have the estate tho bit more of a shock when it kills anything off the line then :D

Matts just annoyed that with the REVO software or even standard its probably as quick as the monsta :hehe::hehe: he hehehe

Get the REVO software on that little beaut and she'll be gorwling with near 550bhp - that's a lot of welly  :nuke:

Revo do some great software. That's what I have on my S3. I will definitely get an RS4 when I can afford one, which frankly, isn't likely to be any time soon :crybaby:

Get the REVO software on that little beaut and she'll be gorwling with near 550bhp - that's a lot of welly  :nuke:

Revo do some great software. That's what I have on my S3. I will definitely get an RS4 when I can afford one, which frankly, isn't likely to be any time soon :crybaby:

yeah but at least the S3 blinkin fast

So you'll have 275 horses at the fly then Mr Nick :D

Was great on the Ibiza 156 to 225bhp in the twist of the knobs on the dongle :shifty: Proper street sleeper until I turned it into a ditch sleeper :ph34r:

Have you got the SPS unit to change the timing and boost settings?

Can't see why everyone is knocking German engineering though - pretty good I always thought.