Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Clear Door Marker Lenses

Mr Morse

Here's a couple of pics of the clear door marker lenses I've just fitted with a blue-white 501 LED bulb. I reckon they'll look better with blue LED's but I didn't have any around.

Loads brighter than the standard clear bulbs with red lenses! :D

Please PM me for further details

gallery_8450_122_11320.jpg

gallery_8450_122_1465.jpg

Edited by Mr Morse

• 2 weeks later...

First off a BIG thanks to Mike for getting a pair of these clear door markers to me (in double quick time!)........Got to say they look the Mutz Nutz on the car, an excellent little mod that only takes a couple of mins to do and looks great!! :D

PM Mike for more info :driving:

Keith :)

First off a BIG thanks to Mike for getting a pair of these clear door markers to me (in double quick time!)........Got to say they look the Mutz Nutz on the car, an excellent little mod that only takes a couple of mins to do and looks great!! :D

I did PM Mike, he didn't reply.....

.....replied

.....replied

Hey mike how much for a set, would be interested ??

just a thought,,, what would the legality of these be, after all with the door open you are effectivly showing a non red light to rear approaching vehicles..and its not a refersing light..

Doesn't form part of MOT or anjthing

true, maybe theres something in the highway code..