Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack 2006 (sponsored By Prolex Uk)

Steve

Sponsored by prolexlogo.thumb.jpg

Time has come!!.. My favourite meet!

Ever wished you could take your Lexus on-track without all the usual worries of a serious prang or the hassle of hefty charges?

Well, LOC has just the ticket. We would like to offer you a fantastic circuit experience at one of the UK’s safest venues; Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds in Leicestershire. Best of all, your wallet won’t be sending out the yellow flags as the package has been designed to keep costs to a minimum.

Please Click here for more info on the 2006 Lexus Track Attack

This meet is purely for Toyota and Lexus only.

Those who went last year.. please raise your hands!

Also this year we are hosting quarter mile runs all day for £15! for unlimited runs!

* Tickets MUST NOT be transferred on the day between 2 cars. Last year tickets were transferred which is not allowed. Otherwise you will be asked to leave or pay the full amount.

* No refunds shall be given once paid. Tickets can be transferred before the event and may be sold to another member before the event. (if you cannot go nearer the time then you are free to sell the ticket on... but as soon as you reach the event then the ticket is NOT transferable.

* Wrist bands are invalid if broken and are again not transferable.

* By making payment you accept that the organisers of the track day are in no way liable for any possible accidents or damages whatsoever. You are entering a track day venue (on track or spectator) at your own risk. (just have to cover some backside)

* Spectators are welcome to pay early and get Express Tickets or Pay at the gate.

* You must hold a Driving Licence and bring your own helmet, However there are limited amount of helmets available to borrow.

* Payment is due immediatly after you register, failiure to pay will result in us selling your ticket to someone else.

* First Come First Served Basis!

I shall be updating this post so please keep coming back for updates.

All members must register on our group buy system to apply on track.

On Track Register (you must register)

1/4 Mile Runs (You Must Register)

Spectator Register

Paid List

Click Here to see the Paid List Compiled on TOC

Those wish to pay by paypal here is the link

With Paypal fees £103.06

Click Here to Pay On track (includes Paypal Fee!)

With Paypal fees £5.39

Click Here to pay for spectator tickets (paypal fee included)

With paypal fees £15.78

Click here to Pay for Quarter Mile Unlimited Runs (paypal fee included)

Cheque Payments Made out to Toyota owners club (full name and address on reverse)

Track: £99

Spectate £5

Quarter Mile £15

Toyota Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

Poole

BH149XJ

Sponsored by prolexlogo.thumb.jpg

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like to note that this is on a first come first served basis. Once you register you must pay for your spot.

We are also advertising to other Toyota clubs so if you wish to go then I suggest you sign up straight away.

Track Attack 2005 was very sucessfull and these 65 places will sell fast!

I'll be there again :driving: ... just to spectate though :blush:

Had a great day waaaaaaay back in May :P

Be good to get the "convoy" rollin' again :winky:

Edited by Tony9r

woo hoo i have been waiting for this since i bought the IS, a chance to see what she can do without killing myself, and some one to show me how to do it, since the IS is sooooooooooo different from the Luton griffin its like learning how to drive from scratch, cheque for the buy is on the way, i cant wait already :driving:

:offtopic: just hope Tony in Number ten dont get any bright ideas and i get sent away again we wait with baited breath

you can bring it mate but i doubt you will be allowed to drift with other cars on track.

Also noise levels are 98 decibels.

Sorry to be negative but need to get all the essentials known up front ;)

steve,

i tried to log in and it wont let me

noticed it says TOC group buy !!

i can log into LOC group buys

help i need to register for this, no way do i want to miss it

register to TOC group buys mate.. I need to keep it all in one area.

you can bring it mate but i doubt you will be allowed to drift with other cars on track.

no no wasnt intending to drift..............

mmm.....98 db

how loud is that

perhaps ken could advise me

no no wasnt intending to drift..............

sweet mate.. last year someone brought a race car (stripped mr2)

Well.. Yes they are but we are doing tickets for them too. I will add a section on how to pay soon mate...

We need to know numbers for this as we are having to pay for this we need to know if we can break even on the quarter mile.

mmm.....98 db

how loud is that

Last year only 3 cars broke the db limit Barry, 1 supra which was that very loud black one (Paul Whiffin's) but that was only due to him drifting at the bottom end where the db level meter is situated, 1 MR2 running nearly 2 bar with a screamer and 1 IS200 that i only found out about the day afterward :blush:

Apparently mine is very quite and you heard that on the RR day mate ;)

mmm.....98 db

how loud is that

Last year only 3 cars broke the db limit Barry, 1 supra which was that very loud black one (Paul Whiffin's) but that was only due to him drifting at the bottom end where the db level meter is situated, 1 MR2 running nearly 2 bar with a screamer and 1 IS200 that i only found out about the day afterward :blush:

Apparently mine is very quite and you heard that on the RR day mate ;)

cool, just a bit worried as the starlet isnt the exactly quiet :lol:

so which IS was noisy :ohmy:

cool, just a bit worried as the starlet isnt the exactly quiet  :lol:

so which IS was noisy  :ohmy:

Oh bugger, that starlet is well noisy mate best bring the IS :shifty::lol:

TBH i don't know about what IS was to noisy but the moment it went out on track the organiser got a phone call from the owner who live's onsite saying WTF is that, he replied a supercharged IS200 and was told to get it off track asap, he then said what all of them so the owner asked how many their was and Pat said about 15 and he put the phone down on him :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk