Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lex

Cous3

I've had the car about a month now and still not put up any pics........So here are a couple for ya!

Standard Grill:

119722930.jpg

New Sports Grill (was Silver as Lex don't do Blue apparently), sprayed by a friend:

119766136.jpg

Only a few minor mods so far, Grill,LS430 side repeaters with Silvervision bulbs, Silvrvision rear indicator bulbs, Upgraded headlight bulbs.

I also have the TTE bumper that will go on in the Summer.........hopefully the 18" styling wheels and lowered.

119766159.jpg

119766153.jpg

Keith

looking good keith, im always amazed at how much difference the sports grill makes, especially when you see pics of it next to the standard grill.

thats one impressive garage you have there! :P

Looks good. Sport Grille makes a big difference. Does the TTE bumper also come with a new grille?

How did you find the Silvervision rear indicators? I still think mine look a little orange when the lights aren't on. That put me off getting Silvervision for the side indicators. Any more close up pics of the rear cluster and side indicators?

Cheers guys! Every car I've ever owned has been washed at least once a week, the Lex being the largest, but those squeegees (sp) are a boon for getting the excess water off and make leathering it off so much quicker :D I will use the 3 stage Maguires when the weather is better and I get more time.

Moffet, yes they are a tad orange (rears) in a certain light, but 100% better than the OEM ones. The side repeaters are fine..............I'll try and get some more pics up.

Yes the TTE bumper is all-in-one and looks the mutz nutz, but I had already bought the Sports Grill (sale at Edgware Road Lex, got it 2 days later,but that was when the offer first came out, I was very quick off the mark to get down there). As I said, they don't do Blue for some reason, which is a bit daft concidering I see quite a few around, so I got Silver. My mates bro is a custom sprayer and did a great job on it. I'll keep it on for 6 months or until the Summer then fit the TTE :)

Wosket, yeah that's just a little run around I have in the back of the picture :driving:

ScarFace, yup, 20years in the job, now a dinosaur :)

Keith

I'm not suprised you wash the car at least once a week ......... with all that water at work ! :lol:

Right, LOC Meet at your garage then .................... we can all wash our cars with those big ***** hoses !

I'm not suprised you wash the car at least once a week ......... with all that water at work !  :lol:

Right, LOC Meet at your garage then .................... we can all wash our cars with those big ***** hoses !

After what I've heard about the damage jet washing can cause, I think I'll give this meet a miss :D