Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

In Car Screens

Ellz

Hey guys just looking for some in car screens found some called "lilliput" dont know if these are any good, im looking for second hand one at reasonable prices, any info would be really great.

Also if anyone has some they wanna sell or are thinking of selling them let me know please.

Cheers guys and girls

lilliput are not bad .............. are you reffering to the lilliput touchscreen ones ?

Nope these are the 7" one that you can mount places on dash in headrest etc

Also theres 100's of screens headunit on eBay from hongkong and china do i have to pay import taxes etc if i buy one or would that all be in the delivery prices

lilliput are not bad .............. are you reffering to the lilliput touchscreen ones ?

Nope these are the 7" one that you can mount places on dash in headrest etc

Also theres 100's of screens headunit on eBay from hongkong and china do i have to pay import taxes etc if i buy one or would that all be in the delivery prices

yep, will have to pay import duty, and they will need band expanders on them, to pick up UK radio frequences

I got some in my car  :D

Gord what make are yours did u buy them ready made or do it yourself

Screens are NECVOX 6.8 inch. the screens i had fitted £100, the rest it did myself :D SteveL has the same screens fitted to his car by the place, and all fitted by me :D

I like the screens coz you can take them out of the h/rest without having to take the h/rest out of the car :o

I got them on offer last year for £300 a pair, with dvd player, as i say fitted all myself :D

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links