Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is This Correct ?

MrADeveci

In the Wheels setion of LOC, there is a post from Chris.S that states :

18" Chicane Alloy (with black screws) -9 Spoke (tyre req 225/40 18) - all models except SportCross....................................................................PZ439-C0670-ZL

But on the TTE website it says :

7,5Jx18” for tyre size 225/45 R18

So, is it '40' or '45' .............. anyone ? :yawn: :duh: :blink:

Erm, right .......... well actually I was looking at Part Number : AM 27751

Which is actually for the TOYOTA AVENSIS VERSO M2

Can anyone give me a definate answer if these wheels will fit the IS ?

Cheers.

http://www.tte.de/popup/tp_alloy_wheels.htm

Hi

For the right circumference (and possibly fit - on the front) you'd need 225/40R18 tyres. Otherwise your speedo/odo would under-read.

The Avensis Verso wheels would probably bolt on as they are the same lug pattern and centre bore. I don't know if the offset (ET) would suit the IS, though. (I'd keep that between 40 and 50).

Cheers,

RX-Men-8

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links