Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Unfortunately my GS was no longer a practical motor for my family needs, so had to go. The new owner picked her up today and I felt really gutted waving the car off....but, if I had to sell it (which I did), I couldn't wish for a nicer person to have her....Maneesh.

What a really nice, sound fellow. Maneesh, I hope you're as happy with the car as I was, and happy motoring. I'm glad it's staying within the Club :)

As for my new car....I did a deal with Honda this afternoon and am picking up a Honda Stream. Nothing too exciting, but it'll do the job until the kids are bigger and I'm old enough to have a mid-life crisis and get something fun again!!! :D

I'll keep noseying around in here on the odd occasion, but wanted to wish everyone well and it's been really nice knowing you all :blush:

Edited by Claire G

Bittersweet moment Claire, bitter for you, sweet for me ;-)

Bloody well looked after car, should anyone find themselves buying a car off Claire in future...

Not used to getting so much attention whilst stuck in traffic. Thought I had a bogey out of me nose, but no, they were checking out my new motor!

Thanks guys.

Maneesh, glad you are happy with the motor!

Thanks for the plug on buying cars from me...you never know, maybe it won't be too long before I put the sensible Honda Stream up for sale and get another Lexus! <sighs wistfully>

Thanks guys.

Maneesh, glad you are happy with the motor!

Thanks for the plug on buying cars from me...you never know, maybe it won't be too long before I put the sensible Honda Stream up for sale and get another Lexus! <sighs wistfully>

What's a Honda Stream ? I ain't heard of them