Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc 430, How Expensive ?

Frenchman

I own a IS 200 and i'm thinking about buying a SC430 but my dealer told me services were very expensive.

i've been told 1000£ each time !

Is it right ?

I managed to find a 02 Sc 430 with 30.000km(around 20.000 Miles) on clock for 35.000 € (23.000 £) which is not very expensive for such a car , but i'am a little scarred by services prices.

my Lexus dealer told me tyres were so expensive that most of the owners got the runflat off !

Could someone answer me ?

all around europe but not inn France !

IS 200 5 years stereo waranty is not available in France, for exemple !

The problem is that there are few Lexus sold in france and dealers are not as good as in UK.

We don't have Lexus Dealers only Toyota dealers which sell Lexus.

There are less than 100 SC430 in france.

• 1 month later...
Whaou ! i would be pleased to pay only 300£ !

I will ask an other Dealer to confirm the pices i was given and i'll let you know.

Consider Belgium or Germany as a valid alternative in regards to the LHD version. I paid for my SC small service around 250€ to 350€. Large Service around 450€ to 700€ pending on parts needed. Most expensive has always been brake replacement including disks. BTW - the price you mentioned would be considered excellent in Germany. I sold my 1st SC430 built 07/2001 with 74.600km at 39.600€. Now since your post is some days ago - did you made to the SC at all?

• 2 weeks later...

warranty on service I think he means. like, cambelt snaps on way home from Lexus Dover.... Who will fix it?

Ps, small point but how happy will Lexus UK be if LHD cars start showing up in their service bays!! tell that one to JD power.