Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back The Drink Drive Campaign!

MrADeveci

Dear fellow members of LOC.

As you are all aware Festive period is only around the corner, I have created this fine banner (in signature) and would ask if people could support this campaign at least through out the christmas period, by placing the code below into your signature's!

[url=http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=28397][img=http://www.metserve.com/lexus/drinkdrive.gif][/url]

I hope you all have a great christmas .... and none of you are involved in any accidents or loss of life because of drink / drug related driving !

Regards,

Edited by ScarFace

Dude, I get what this is about, and I'm totally against the whole concept of drink driving.

But don't you find it does your head-in having the same banner come up as you scroll/read through a thread :shutit: :tomato:

Maybe we could have it at the top or bottom of the page?

Dude, I get what this is about, and I'm totally against the whole concept of drink driving.

But don't you find it does your head-in having the same banner come up as you scroll/read through a thread  :shutit:  :tomato:

yes

Dont drink and drive is an important message, as you dont want to spill it and spoil your interior! :)

Seriously though, it is way too easy at the time of year to think you are fine to do this!.......

Take care all :driving:

But don't you find it does your head-in having the same banner come up as you scroll/read through a thread  :shutit:  :tomato:

Maybe we could have it at the top or bottom of the page?

No ........... so don't be a party pooper and place it in your signature.

@ Dave , yes this should be all year round ..... but like with everything if it was all year round it would then become old news, and people would become complacent.

• 2 weeks later...
.....DONE  :ohmy: all on my own  :D see i can get around all this computer lark... when sober  :duh:  Double message there methinks  :huh:

Yes ......... my instructions are pretty clear arent they ?

Thing is, you have now gone over 7 lines of Signature text ......... but I'll turn a blind eye, as it's for the LOC Campaign ;)

WIM is rather festive isn't it .............. :winky:

.....DONE  :ohmy: all on my own  :D see i can get around all this computer lark... when sober  :duh:  Double message there methinks  :huh:

Yes ......... my instructions are pretty clear arent they ?

Thing is, you have now gone over 7 lines of Signature text ......... but I'll turn a blind eye, as it's for the LOC Campaign ;)

WIM is rather festive isn't it .............. :winky:

Have 'I' .....'Pants'... and here i was with a 'Wobbly' head thinking i had just up-graded to a 'computer programmer'

WIM.... love it.. i did pm you?.. little worried if my pm's are not getting through, can you confirm recipe!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for everyone's support in this campaign.

As this should really be an all year round thing, no drink / drigs and driving.

This campaign was targetted at the festive period, and is so no closed.

Please remove the banners from your signatures, thanks!

Happy New, Safe Year ! ;)