Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Admins Ill again

Steve

arrrrggggg

Ok i have been Ill since Xmas.. it got better now i am ill Again with this fluey type illness on one side of my sinuses and I have just got a Inner ear infection and now swaying all over the place.

Is there a Doctor in the house becuase my doctors are useless

[Edited on 19-2-2002 by Administrator]

well you know me, i'll always try to help out where i can!

got another nose clearer for you! - go buy some sushi and there should be some green paste with it ( not the ginger) well thats super strong so take the lot at once, then see what happens! dont think you wil be able to see for a week but your nose will b clear! LOL:P

robbie.

hooray.. those drugs rocked... I was on deaths door yesterday.. today i feel really good... cant beleive how quickly i recovered..

only thing with those drugs is that you get unexplained bruises! Weird!

my friend had the same sort of thing, popped some pills then started coming up in bruises went on for a while - we later found out he was sleep walking, he was seen in his boxers walking down the highstreet!!! :o

just be warned steve!! lol

robbie

bit more info there than we need to know, but dont go scaring the old ladies now will you.

oh dont think its any good double locking the front door either, because you know where the key is! ( if u know what i mean) LOL

robbie.

Glad you are feeling better!!!

lol - the 'spaced out but walking' .... I know someone... female..... who also sleeps au-natural, and after a very heavy sesh the night before, answered the door to the postie delivering a parcel...... straight from bed, no dressing gown, no recollection and no eye contact with the post man for a long while after that!!! lol