Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dvd Sat Nav Disc Version 2

I have the opportunity to purchase Lexus UK and Europe DVD Rom Disc 2004 - 2005 Ver.2, Ref Number on disc: 86271-64012 and 86271-60V542.

Will it be OK for my 2003 RX300SE-L that currently has Ver 1 disc.

Thanks for the help.

Will work no problem I done what your are looking to do and it works 100%

Cheers

Nigel..

P/s driving 03 rx300 se.. forgot to say..

I have the opportunity to purchase Lexus UK and Europe DVD Rom Disc 2004 - 2005 Ver.2, Ref Number on disc: 86271-64012 and 86271-60V542.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Nigel..

Nigel

Many thanks, how do I actually replace it, not sure where the head unit is.

Thanks

Chris

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Nigel..

Nigel

Thanks

Chris

Its in the boot just pop up the back covering were the wheel brace is and on your right hand side as you look in you will see a black panel you open and a nav unit is in there,

I can take a photo later on if you have problems finding it and I'll post it on here for you.

Hope this helps..

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Nigel..

Nigel

Sorry to be a pain, a photo would be brilliant.

Again

Many thanks

Chris

Nigel

Thanks

Chris

Its in the boot just pop up the back covering were the wheel brace is and on your right hand side as you look in you will see a black panel you open and a nav unit is in there,

I can take a photo later on if you have problems finding it and I'll post it on here for you.

Hope this helps..

• 4 months later...
Nigel

Sorry to be a pain, a photo would be brilliant.

Again

Many thanks

Hi.

Also have a rx300 se-l (2004) with version 1 of dvd rom. Do you have the original booklet for that as mine was missing when I purchased the car. They gave me an owners manual for a later version (not sure which number) which includes Bluetooth and voice commands.

Would you want to sell that disc at a later date if you upgrade to the latest version.

Regards

CM

• 3 weeks later...

Nigel/anyone

I know where the sat nav is in the boot of the RX300, but I can't work out how to get the old DVD out. There is a button on the left of the box, but pressing it with ignition on or off doesn't eject the DVD. What's the trick?

Thanks in anticipation

Susie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links